Votes: 5 9.8%
  • tequila

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Rum

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

Shotta

Da Beast
Okay everyone it's Saturday and I'm sure everyone done stopped are about to stop by the liquor store

What is your drink of choice?

I usually drink Crown Royal, but there are several other drinks that I drink also. Hennessy Black, Blue Beast (Seagram Gin), Grey Goose and so forth

tumblr_nndflpMcFc1s5pbeoo1_540.jpg

Give your review on a drink you think we should try out, and why we should try it out.

I think everyone need to try that Paul Masson pineapple or peach out. I’m not into flavored, but Paul Masson got it right. No chase is needed and you’ll fucked up for the low.

I havent drank in several years, but when i did drink I would usually just drink some microbrews. Or if i went out to a bar, I would drink Wild Turkey and Coke, or Crown Royal and coke.

I love beer. I work at one of the top breweries in the city, so I drink like the best shit in the world like every night...

No bull shit, Google "brewer's art resurrection" it's like globally recognized as one of the most perfect beers ever.....

But I can still drink bud light like it's nuffin...

Oh and silver tequila is bae

southern comfort n ginger beer
rum n root beer
rum n ginger beer
irish cream n hot chocolate
long island ice tea
vodka n cranberry juice
rum n sorrel

the possibilities r endless

if i could hold my liquor, i wld have them 2x a month!

when i was workin in Montana I had created a drink called Man Bitch. Strong enough for a man made for bitch(as in bitch ass nigga)

Tanqueray and Peach schnapps

that shit fuck ya rass up... have you hard like rottweiler

when i was workin in Montana I had created a drink called Man Bitch. Strong enough for a man made for bitch(as in bitch ass nigga)

Tanqueray and Peach schnapps

that shit fuck ya rass up... have you hard like rottweiler
my nigga. i cant take that much alcohol. what u suggest it be watered down with

Back