Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Stelling's last Soccer 'Saturday' today, end of an era, dudes been doing for 30 years!!!

Football weekends/score updates wont be the same without him, someones gonna have huge boots to fill...

Final day of the season... Come Everton send the Leeds scum back to the Championship along with Leicester... I still want to visit Goodison Park...

I'm expecting all 3 teams to actually win therefore Everton staying up.

Everton at goodison will be atmospheric and Bournemouth will be on the beach

Leeds playing spurs, a no europe season might be better for them come next season and other than kane who else is gonna have any conviction to do turn up away at Elland Road.

Leicester gotta find a way somehow and I expect Vardy to lead the line. West ham don't need any injuries ahead of their Europe conference final so expect not the strongest lineup

I'm expecting all 3 teams to actually win therefore Everton staying up.

Everton at goodison will be atmospheric and Bournemouth will be on the beach

Leeds playing spurs, a no europe season might be better for them come next season and other than kane who else is gonna have any conviction to do turn up away at Elland Road.

Leicester gotta find a way somehow and I expect Vardy to lead the line. West ham don't need any injuries ahead of their Europe conference final so expect not the strongest lineup

West Ham point is valid, though I hope Spurs still have too much fire power with Kane and Son for Leeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back