Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOTBALL​

😈 The curious case of the gaffer and the sex dungeon​

ca670e5b-2a64-8b44-a1bd-849dd0a1c914.gif
There are some stories so juicy we simply can't share them with all 76,000 subscribers.

And that's certainly true of this tale regarding a top manager whose secret sex dungeon cost him his job in the Premier League.

We've spoken to three sources who say there is some truth to the tale, and they also spilled plenty of gory details...

💬 Quote of the day​

"We are aware of a points failure at Crystal Palace" - An accidentally snide service update from Southern Rail during Tuesday morning's rush hour.

FOOTBALL​

🎶 It's getting scary now Duncan​

3238178a-4b37-3e74-cd37-36aeeca1e80e.gif
Duncan Ferguson was once feared as the Premier League's most terrifying hardman, a serial headbutter who became the first footballer jailed for an on-field offence.

But these days the Everton legend is a reformed man: now boss of vegan club Forest Green Rovers, he's more often spotted extolling the virtues of tofu fritters than nutting coppers.

And this week the Scotsman went full Blue Peter, filming himself at the wheel of his e-SUV, singing along to 70s girlband The Pointed Sisters.

One man who'd be choking on his haggis at Duncan Disorderly's new age transformation is Jim McLean, his one-time manager at Dundee United.

In the 90s, Jim ordered Big Dunc and two teammates to paint the Tannadice gymnasium as a punishment.

Seeing their chance for revenge, the group instead daubed "Wee Jim is a cunt" in enormous letters on the gym wall.
Even Big Dunc can change!!!

FOOTBALL​

🎂 But it's my birthday​

f3ff9927-5bd7-d782-0f10-fee7475b976d.png
When Spurs sacked Antonio Conte on Sunday, they at least had the decency to wait 'til the raven-haired nutter was enjoying a quiet international break in Italy.

Unlike Crystal Palace, who cruelly handed Patrick Vieira his P45 on St Patrick's Day, of all days.

It's not the first time Palace have delivered bad news on a special day. When they sacked Trevor Francis in April 2003, the former England forward's lip began to quiver.

According to former chairman Simon Jordan, "He just sat their quietly and said 'But it's my birthday.'"

Could be an easier open and shut case for this to happen, but I sense either a hint of favoritism or fearfulness if Everton are hit first with whatever penalties from the Premier league ahead of Man City.
Legal ramifications are also crazy to unravel...

Reactions: GNS

Could be an easier open and shut case for this to happen, but I sense either a hint of favoritism or fearfulness if Everton are hit first with whatever penalties from the Premier league ahead of Man City.
Legal ramifications are also crazy to unravel...
I know we are screwed and deserve to be punished, but I believe we are being used as the Guinea pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back