Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes telling no lies, 'Spursy' is prolly in the dictionary now, losing a 2 goal advantage to a team bottom of the table and not winning is hilarious...

The guy has also risked his health to try and coach the team and theyre still a flopping, a 1000 world class WINNING managers cant all be sh!t...

All the pundits and players criticising this presser need to look at themselves, its time the players and backroom staff got aired out like that...

'Tottenham's story is this. 20 years there is the owner and they never won something but why? The fault is only for the club, or for every manager that stay here? I have seen the managers that Tottenham had on the bench. You risk to disrupt the figure of the manager and to protect the other situation in every moment.

Until now I try to hide the situation but now no because I repeat I don't want to see what I have seen today because this is unacceptable and also unacceptable for the fans. They follow us, pay the ticket and to see the team another time to have this type of performance is unacceptable. We have to think a lot about this.

There are 10 games to go and some people think we can fight. Fight for what with his spirit, this attitude, this commitment? What? For seventh, eighth, 10th place? I am not used to this position. I’m really upset and everyone has to take their responsibility.

Not only the club, the manager and the staff. The players have to be involved in this situation because it is time to change this situation if Tottenham want to change. If they want to continue in this way, they can change the manager, a lot of managers, but the situation cannot change. Believe me.'

Nas Sticker ether Defn. Rap Lyrics Sticker Nas - Etsy Australia

It looks like Conte has majority support from the spurs fans I think Tim Sherwood said something very similar...

I remember Jose Conte saying something similar at Chelsea but for the other reason they team had been too successful and they needed changes to create hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back