Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Barca but if I was a professional footballer and they came calling NOW, I'd just realise that it wasn't meant to be cause there's no way I'd be joining a club who ain't been paying their staff or asking them to take pay cuts then turn around and go on shopping sprees....FOH!

I love Barca but if I was a professional footballer and they came calling NOW, I'd just realise that it wasn't meant to be cause there's no way I'd be joining a club who ain't been paying their staff or asking them to take pay cuts then turn around and go on shopping sprees....FOH!
Eh, them players want to be there. More power to them and barca

Really it’s only De Jong you gotta feel sorry for. He’s watching Barca buy players who’s contracts will be paid whilst they’re telling him they want him to stay, but not pay the money they owe or honour a contract that has been in place for a while.

They can only be treating a few players like this but I’m sure Dembele has been paid any deferred wages.

The kid has got no choice but to refuse to leave until they pay him. Even if we wasn’t linked to De Jong I would feel sorry for him.

Not paying their staff? Where are you getting this from?

Not paying their staff? Where are you getting this from?

Really it’s only De Jong you gotta feel sorry for. He’s watching Barca buy players who’s contracts will be paid whilst they’re telling him they want him to stay, but not pay the money they owe or honour a contract that has been in place for a while.

They can only be treating a few players like this but I’m sure Dembele has been paid any deferred wages.

The kid has got no choice but to refuse to leave until they pay him. Even if we wasn’t linked to De Jong I would feel sorry for him.

And he’s right cause if they’re gonna pay him(they’re legally bound to) , he might as well stay. He can then negotiate a lower wage that suits all parties.

Barca are selling off more assets soon. They will have an influx of money.

The problem is the tv rights will still be making money in 5-10 years…just not for Barca. I feel like they must be banking on a super league eventually coming in.

lol they’re want to treat De Jong like Pique…imagine being owed €50m in wages. That’s crazy..

Last edited:

When you said staff, I thought you meant the coaching staff. I already know about the Pique thing

6b085a8bedd540b448a0191c2e612902.gif

Barca are selling off more assets soon. They will have an influx of money.

The problem is the tv rights will still be making money in 5-10 years…just not for Barca. I feel like they must be banking on a super league eventually coming in.

lol they’re want to treat De Jong like Pique…imagine being owed €50m in wages. That’s crazy..

They're basically banking off future income today.
But the problem is eventually the future is gonna catch up and they ain't gonna be able to pay bills and be in the same predicament.

Yeah €50m is life changing for the average person. If anyone owed me that, I'm seeing them on site!

You ain't gonna dame dash me!

HorribleDirtyDodobird-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back