Welcome To aBlackWeb

Beating out Bobba Fett not hard to do.

There's no villain to root against this season like Moff Gideon was the first two seasons which is why it feels like there's no urgency

I feel like theyre doing a couple things.

Giving us more insight into Mandalorian culture.
Setting up Grogu for a power up
Setting up some potential strife between Bo Kata and Din. Best believe she still wants the darksaber. A potential romance and then betrayal might be a stretch but if they tried it I wouldnt be surprised

Last edited:
I feel like theyre doing a couple things.

Giving us more insight into Mandalorian culture.
Setting up Grogu for a power up
Setting up some potential strife between Bo Kata and Djinn. Best believe she still wants the darksaber. A potential romance and then betrayal might be a stretch but if they tried it I wouldnt be surprised
I don't think she's going after Din, I think she's gonna bump off the armorer

To rule that section of Mandolorians, the darksaber isn't needed for that

Ehhh but they said it themselves when she was first introduced that section is small and looked at as a cult to the others.

She still needs the darksaber to unite the other houses/clans

Ehhh but they said it themselves when she was first introduced that section is small and looked at as a cult to the others.

She still needs the darksaber to unite the other houses/clans
This just the start, get this set under her control and then they all go after Din

Do yall agree

Nah, it’s fine how it is. The only people who would say that aren’t very intrigued by the Mando culture and relationships.

I think it’s cool they’re deep diving into this. It’s far overdue for a culture that is 2nd only to the Jedi/Sith in the movie universe. Maybe it could be more grand because we’re only dealing with a very small sect of the culture, but it’s still valuable and sets up a reset of the entire culture.

Another dope ass episode and much needed after that bore of an episode last week.

Grogu origin story was cool. Black Jedi was getting busy with the dual wield! Dope they gave the actor some shine and redemption. Guess Grogu isn't a clone. He was probably being used to clone someone else though.

Bo really digging this version if Mando culture and that’s cool to see.

As a father, I liked the father/son dynamics in this episode. Din pushing Grogu and supporting him. Other Mando showing genuine love for his son.

This just the start, get this set under her control and then they all go after Din
Good to see Bo really diving into this version and Mando culture. I don’t think she has any ill will towards anyone. She’s questioning her beliefs and in a good way. She needs that foundation on which to build the culture back up. She’ll probably end up in a “friendly” duel with Din to get the dark saber and unite the sects under a more traditional version of the culture.

I’m catching up lol

I’m on the latest ep now

I just got to the part where they used hoisted grogu up on a wire twice to beat that kid in darts lol

Also Ep 3 was pretty damn good

I see why they would want to emulate Andor even if only for an ep

This is the way

Do yall agree

Hmm…

There is really no overarching conflict to sink your teeth into at the moment but I will say it’s been okay so far but if another Ep passes without that being present I will say it’s kinda ehh

Like what does mando have to do besides stay with the convent? Something bad there would have to happen for the story to kick up. Then you would have to go from there.

Problem with that is, the season already at the halfway point so it kinda tells me maybe the story is a bit more self contained which makes the world building of ep 3 a bit more important

c1f5450cf35238d6e86e09799cca647f67f2ca88.gifv

55879d2c3c241d5bc3c8fc26e0077e30d52e9afb.gifv

31ce064c88f3d1f4df241e8a8ffca1d3f4013887.gifv

5bec47b9a3cd50655fe8489f3652f713c7d6472e.gifv

Back