Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Make-Up thread (Im sorry)

I'll start w/ two tops lol

aint about to go spend a grip on books, but I am interested

shit ......i would never say that shit about my wife.....

i compliment her every day when she gets out the shower and is getting dressed.
and when im travelling she sends my photos of what shes wearing for the day and then i give another compliment.

but as far as molding or changing.....

you have to see whats it worth to you. and how important she is to you.

somethings need changing.....that dont mean you are not yourself...but it may be needed. you see your life your way....on the outside she may see another person than who you think you are.

take a nice trip to a quite place......use that time to destroy whats hurting yall and rebuild something that will last.

i know exactly what this is.......and i've been fighting it

no better time then now w/ me being sober

I'll start w/ two tops lol

aint about to go spend a grip on books, but I am interested
Brah, how much would you spend to improve what YOU can control in your relationship lol

These books can be had for under $10 or go to your library. They not gonna have a ton of them but they'll definitely have "5 love languages"

Brah, how much would you spend to improve what YOU can control in your relationship lol

These books can be had for under $10 or go to your library. They not gonna have a ton of them but they'll definitely have "5 love languages"

that was more so about me and reading

I bought a ton of self help and money motivation books a couple years ago and them shits just slid around in my truck

went and saw a "counselor" who had me start something like a diary......page 1 and done smh

that was more so about me and reading

I bought a ton of self help and money motivation books a couple years ago and them shits just slid around in my truck

went and saw a "counselor" who had me start something like a diary......page 1 and done smh
Oh yeah

You're like me then lol

I should be reading one now because I'm locked out of my work pc and the help desk is swamped lol

I do nada. I let her be.

If I wasn't buying flowers and gifts b4 the fucc up, why do it after? Doesn't come off as sincere to me.

B/c I would only be doing it b/c... I fucc'd uo. Trying to get back in her good graces. Not b/c I'm showing her appreciation. She'll see thru that shyt. Last time I did something similar, my ex gave the edible arrangements I sent her to her coworkers. After that...never again.

Last time I "fucc'd up" wit the current, I just left her alone. Said our points, and let it be. Usually when we go thru that, she waits til we go to bed (which I loathe sometimes b/c I'm sleepy) to reiterate her point, then follow it up wit sex.

The thought would still linger afterwards, but she goes about her business. Every so often her way of gettin back is making lil smart azzz comments (which I loathe as well). I be wanting to curse her azzz out, but I let it ride. Not trying to rock that boat again

I'm bad at sayin sorry, especially if I don't mean it. So I wait till I actually do, then I make sure it's heartfelt.

When I appologize I find that it's more meaningful if the appology incorporates me doing something that, this person knows is outside of my character. So they know I mean it cause I went outside of myself to express it.

I gotta ask the ABW ladies...

Do flowers and gifts work in situations like this?

Nothin says "I'm sorry" to a woman more than droppin some good dick in her.

But since Im married now, we gotta maintain our relationship outside the bedroom so I'll usually break the ice by just sitting her down so we can hash it out.

.....then I drop the dick in her

depending on the fuck up...this place is a nice getaway to reignite the spark/.

i went here....and everything was perfect.. nice getaway

https://innattabbscreek.com/

looks nice.....I was in a so-so mood yesterday and had a negative comment typed out lol

im sure I could do the same much closer to here but this is cool

*buys linen suits and fedoras*

Back