Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-29-24

I liked the first episode. Kept it mostly about Sauron's exploits and why Adar thought he was dead. Thr season of corruption begins

On the 2nd episode, I don't much care for the storyline of the dwarf with the daddy issues lol. I do find the Saucony stuff fascinating though

I only watched the first episode of season two so far and man I'm never really a source material snob, but sheesh, the Dark Lord was really running for elections trying to get Orcs to follow him, got stabbed to death by some Orcs, and even looked like he was considering not being evil. Wtf all that about?

All the other source material changes I'm like yo cool whatever, you need to adapt the story to a new medium so it's all good, but seeing Sauron go out like that made me feel like wtf

Last edited:
I liked how it showed what happened before Halbrand met her

The tornado was awesome. Though I'm curious how Nori and Poppy survived that

Also was cool how it brought up that door that Frodo and the others went to. I'm pretty sure that stone was the type that was used for the door

Why does it always have to be spiders

She took the orb?

Celebrimbor really is that naive just because this person that has offered to increase his inventions?

Is that the swamp area where Frodo fell in and was almost lost?

Who else just knew it was that elf to come and save Isildur

So they're saying she didn't make it and killed her off. Makes sense. She was a big part of season 1

Theo was an annoying kid in season 1 and I guess he'll be an annoying still in season 2

Didn't understand the whole eagle thing

683bc3434ee210a821bab6a309ebf9bee638ac18.gifv

bab94e23716f6c8209f0e81b5b0945b72159df04.gifv

Sauron’s origins are the best part of season 2 so far. They are doing a good job of displaying how powerful the rings are and the hold it develops on beings of all walks of life. The shows visuals and SFX are really on point. Knowing the fates of some of the main characters still waters down some of the suspense
I wonder if the side characters and i do think a couple of them are interesting, but are they just being built up to just eventually perish to get some kind of emotion from the audience

Back