Welcome To aBlackWeb

The longest you've been unemployed?

13 years at BOSE as a machine operator/Team Lead

Been at my current gig for 9 yrs as a Team Lead/Supervisor

3 months. Longest 90 days of my fucking life. During which I did nothing but sell weed, apply for jobs and try not to lose my mind.

3 months. Longest 90 days of my fucking life. During which I did nothing but sell weed, apply for jobs and try not to lose my mind.

Agreed to all but the weed selling lol. This shit actually happened earlier this year. Was unemployed from January to April. The worst part was these so called recruiters who promised me an opportunity at a job but would ghost me when I thought an interview was coming. Most demoralizing part of my life ever

Agreed to all but the weed selling lol. This shit actually happened earlier this year. Was unemployed from January to April. The worst part was these so called recruiters who promised me an opportunity at a job but would ghost me when I thought an interview was coming. Most demoralizing part of my life ever
My shit was a decade ago. I was already seeing weed before I got fired I just kicked it up a little after that. That's the longest time I been without a job since I was 15. Shit was stressing a nigga out.

got laid off a warehouse job at 16-17

had just got a whip, took that shit back to the dealer

fucked off around the neighborhood for like 6 months until my aunt came to visit from TX....she said i could come out there and get on and I was outta there

This past summer was my longest time without a 9-5, so 3 months.

But during that time I drove uber, Lyft, mowed my own lawn to save money, sold all my old phones, sold some ass, robbed niggas off POF, played the buckets for people while they were in traffic, took candy from a baby, sold loose squares, and played the Lotto...

I kept it pushin is what I'm tryna say...

Thread is asking how long you been
Un-employed my g

Damn...fucked that one up smh lol

Longest was 2 years...spent a year taking my mom to and from physical therapy after she had double knee replacement...took my song outta daycare and was a stay at home dad/son/super uncle for tha fam....made my money in some less tha legal ways...said fuck it and went back to bein’ an L7 square and got a job....

8 months didn't look for a job cause I had some change put away. Went back to being a full time student and now here I am

14 months.

found a lil online hustle while I was trying to get a new job. Actually landed a fulltime contract with Zappos about 8 months in but the day after I got it is when they found out about their security breach so all money got diverted to security and my shit got cancelled.

12 months...

...got unemployment till it ran out, went on a million interviews, took the Cali bar exam...

...shit got rough, but all you can do is keep mashin' and push thru.

Back