Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 09-13-24

Infamous114

🇳🇮
Mod Squad
20240606_034959.jpg

GTLxNn2bwAAjEWb

In the new action-comedy THE KILLER’S GAME, when top hitman Joe Flood (Dave Bautista) is diagnosed with a terminal illness, he decides to take matters into his own hands – by taking a hit out on himself. But when the very hitmen he hired also target his ex-girlfriend (Sofia Boutella) , he must fend off an army of assassin colleagues and win back the love of his life before it’s too late.​

Last edited:
This is a live action cartoon about an assassin living his best life, falls in love, thinks hes dying sets himself up to be taken out but guess what he isnt really dying none of this is a spoiler because it was all in the trailer. But definitely a cartoon. From the cartoonishly written characters and the blood soaked way some of them are taken out. But fortunately four actors make a good portion of the film watchable: Dave Bautista, Ben Kingsley, Sofia Boutella and Terry Crews.
I had fun watching some of the action sequences even though I could tell when a stuntman was standing in for Bautista for one of those sequences. I did laugh at some of the one liners and I actually bought into the romance in the movie. But this is a quick action romp nothing more nothing less. The kind of movie you watch on a plane or a night when your plans get canceled. Order a pizza and sit back and take in the silliness.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6

Another bomb from Lionsgate

Saw this over the weekend. Not surprised by the numbers though. This was a good action movie for what it was worth. Tbh, Lions gate should probably just head towards the streaming straight to Blu-ray route with making movies because most of their films just bomb financially.

Back