Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-23-24

Infamous114

🇳🇮
Mod Squad
ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzE4MTM1ZDdhLTc2MWEtNDdkMi05N2E2LTlkZDY3NDAwMDQ1OC5qcGc=

From the Oscar® winning producer of Oppenheimer, the kinetic action thriller stars Emmy nominee Nathalie Emmanuel (The Fast Saga, Game of Thrones) as Zee, a mysterious and infamous assassin known, and feared, in the Parisian underworld as the Queen of the Dead. But when, during an assignment from her shadowy mentor and handler (Avatar’s Sam Worthington), Zee refuses to kill a blinded young woman (Diana Silvers; Ma, Booksmart) in a Paris nightclub, the decision will disintegrate Zee’s alliances, attract the attention of a savvy police investigator (Golden Globe nominee Omar Sy; Jurassic World franchise, Lupin), and plunge her into a sinister criminal conspiracy that will set her on a collision course with her own past.​

Last edited:
I just saw it.

It's decent. Not vintage Woo but the slow motion, doves and action for the most part work

Good chemistry between Natalie and Omar

Terrible Irish accent from the Avatar guy

Worth a watch

The Killer

The plot is very basic but the movie is pumped up by John Woo's stylish direction and some good performances from Nathalie Emmanuel, Omar Sy, Sam Worthington, and Diana Silvers. I think there was some good tension between the characters and it's fun at times but unfortunately only really comes to life in it's last 30 minutes. On top of that even with a high production it felt like I was watching a B movie at times due to some line delivery and awkwardly displayed scenes.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 6

Wait, so this one actually is a remake of The Killer? I know we had a thread about a different movie called The Killer up not too long ago, but that was some other shit.

This was kind of boring. Lot of stuff bothered me. She walking around with an infinite gun. Think I only saw here reload once and that was at the end in the church.

None of those assassin's are good at stealth. What was the point at getting mad at her because she left a witness alive but then shoot up a hospital where there is mad people that escaped?

The music was kind of throwing me off as well. Over did it with the slow motion. What was the point adding slow mo for the cop when he left from getting interrogated by his bosses?

What happened to dude's partner after they dropped off at the hospital?

Back