Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

You
I been feeling this way for the longest. I wouldn't have described it as us being "smarter" than anyone everyone else, but it does feel like we're stuck between two groups of people that are unreasonable in different ways.

Nah, y'all just becomimg the new conservatives.

Your progressiveness of your youth is the conservativism of the future.

Y'all kids kids will think y'all are bigots.

You

Nope, that's not it at all. I don't care about all that shit. I actually give the younger generation props for taking a stand on shit. They just go overboard sometimes, and some of them just be going along to get along and don't actually fully understand the issues they are fighting over.

Nope, that's not it at all. I don't care about all that shit. I actually give the younger generation props for taking a stand on shit. They just go overboard sometimes, and some of them just be going along to get along and don't actually fully understand the issues they are fighting over.

Lol, that's they old age talking.

The youth should eat the old.

Every few generations, there needs to be purge executed by unreasonable youthful rebellion.

You

Blacks folks are conservative but just cosplay as liberal.

Matter of fact. Most of the races/ethnicities are conservative on most topics besides making life easier. We are progressive about that.

Matter of fact. Most of the races/ethnicities are conservative on most topics besides making life easier. We are progressive about that.

That's not really true. Black people are complicated. Many of us tend to be conservative when it comes to things like homosexuality because of religion. However, even in that regard, we're lightweight when compared heavy conservative white people. We are more conservative than some might think, but we are still pretty liberal comparatively.

That's not really true. Black people are complicated. Many of us tend to be conservative when it comes to things like homosexuality because of religion. However, even in that regard, we're lightweight when compared heavy conservative white people. We are more conservative than some might think, but we are still pretty liberal comparatively.
We are not more complicated than any other race.

The world and its people are conservative. From folks that looks like us to the folks that live in India to the ones that live in China back to the ones that live in East Europe.

It’s not a bad thing.

We are not more complicated than any other race.

The world and its people are conservative. From folks that looks like us to the folks that live in India to the ones that live in China back to the ones that live in East Europe.

It’s not a bad thing.

Again, not true. Black people in America have been collective experiences that a lot of other peoples in the world haven't and that's led to different perspectives. For example, black women were working and sharing those kinds of duties a long time before white women in America in general. Black people have also generally been open to systems other than capitalism for a lot longer than other groups in this country.

Black folks aren't conservative.

We just happen to have a lot of uneducated people in our population, especially generations of uneducated men. Therefore we say a lot of stupid shit we don't mean until we go vote or go take survey.

Black millennials in America (the most educated group of Black people ever) are in lockstep with their White millennial counterparts in political beliefs.

Black male college students are practically feminists.

There's been surveys and studies on the politics of Black Americans.

There's an age gap.

The dark truth is...

Us Baby Boomers are the richest and smartest people to ever exist and through our richness, we became decadent and are a regressive force on humanity.

The generations we birthed have coasted off our achievements. Y'all can't vote us out. Y'all can't out earn us. We still make decisions for you at all levels of society.

Y'all be thinking two parents homes and marriages are conservativism, when that's just what wealthy and stable people do.
All the so called, cultural "progressive values" that have nothing to do with economic restructuring of society is just broke behavior or generational differences in popular culture.

Nobody right now have values. Having values require clarity of responsibility.

We don't have that because Gen Xers and Millennials are weak due to Baby Boomer success making the world too damn soft.

It's really people over 50 vs. the rest of y'all, especially in America.

lmao.

Y’all are fucking crazy if you think black folks are liberal.

no matter what continent we are in we we have mostly conservative views.

Hell. We are screaming black power and black excellence and don’t want others in our cultures here in the USA.

Y’all killing me today lmao.

Last edited:
Back