Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Lemme tell you niggaz something, y’all keep telling me to go outside.

Yesterday someone convinced me to go to a cigar lounge. So, I’m sitting there wit them, I’m drink duece or how ever it’s spilled, auto correct don’t know. So I’m drinking and smoking a cigar.

I ..or we, get approached by some dude with dark shades in doors, tells us this is where is cigar group meet. Tries to recruit us, we tell em, no thank you, we good, we just smoking and drinking.

More folk for the club come in later. People talking and it’s almost silent, this nigga goes …the group called SC smokers or some shit.

He goes, out of nowhere, SC Smokers!!

These mufuckas yell, “we all we got!!”

Room full of 40 plus niggaz and women..I said bet..

Time for me to go
That type shit builds character

Outside don't always have to be pleasant.

Also now u have a story to tell next time u go out assuming u have more friends than the one from that night.

Absolutely not. Young men getting fly and not running the streets tearing up shit is never goofy nigga shit brother Koncept.

Not goofy and I get why they do even if I don’t like it. I know they want to show a different image of black men(like we don’t wear suits) and shows we more than just street people. I just really feel like we should be able to boost our kids up here n suits or not. But I get it. I just would t do it

Not goofy and I get why they do even if I don’t like it. I know they want to show a different image of black men(like we don’t wear suits) and shows we more than just street people. I just really feel like we should be able to boost our kids up here n suits or not. But I get it. I just would t do it

It projects an image with little to no substance behind it.

Show us Black CEO's, stock brokers, capital investors/financiers, engineers, judges, lawyers, professors, and shit in suits. Now there's substance behind the image; not just a bunch of random niggas from around the way. Even if some of them dudes ARE professional, we don't know that 'cause ain't none of that coming across. It's just a bunch of goofy niggas standing in a line, poppin collars and making faces and shit.

go back 1 page to my post. First post on the page

What's your initial feeling to seeing that?
My initial thought was “what are they dressed up for?”

I didn’t really get a feeling from it. I did like seeing the little boys dressed nice but other than that ….nothing.

It projects an image with little to no substance behind it.

Show us Black CEO's, stock brokers, capital investors/financiers, engineers, judges, lawyers, professors, and shit in suits. Now there's substance behind the image; not just a bunch of random niggas from around the way. Even if some of them dudes ARE professional, we don't know that 'cause ain't none of that coming across. It's just a bunch of goofy niggas standing in a line, poppin collars and making faces and shit.
I’m with you on this IF the photoshoot is the only reason they got fly. I’m not getting all dapper just to take pics with niggas.

Now we can take pics if me and a large group just happen to be at a function or wedding or something, but they still not going to be all choreographed and in slo mo. Mean mugs and folded hands is all you getting out of me in that situation.

Them smoke shops hurting.

Good news for the guys that do that block work.

These cops slick. Doing another blitz before memorial weekend. Sheesh

Back