Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

One of these cat said he was gonna bring some jollof rice.. i thought it was for me so im like bet he comes today brings rice for everyone no one wanted any so im taking it home Couldn't let it go to waste...

70 dollars for this medium ass tray Couldn't let that shit goto waste. Smh

Shit is bangin too gotta see if i can offload some of thjs rice to my bro

Medium sized tray?

Meanwhile our black asses is worrying about rap beefs and Puffy. The police are sending niggas to jail for not apologizing to a cop because his feelings is hurt

Damn they trying to make me pay for my parking space I’m not even using right now lol let’s see how this plays out

There's movie called Taxi with Latifah and Jimmy Fallon watching it sober it is absolute trash BUT high on a edible its a comedic masterpiece also I think Kevin Hart stole a joke from that movie.

The part where Jimmy's trying to leave the scene and catch a criminal and he does all the saftey checks in the car like adjusting the mirrors is a for a fact a joke Kevin Hart said don't know whats older the joke or the movie

There's movie called Taxi with Latifah and Jimmy Fallon watching it sober it is absolute trash BUT high on a edible its a comedic masterpiece also I think Kevin Hart stole a joke from that movie.

The part where Jimmy's trying to leave the scene and catch a criminal and he does all the saftey checks in the car like adjusting the mirrors is a for a fact a joke Kevin Hart said don't know whats older the joke or the movie

This is one of my underground favs. No bullshit.

I've said it before:
Uhh..I fail to see the PROBLEM tho?

What's the reason you have a negative view of it?

And BTW, the two people who liked that post are 2 biggest Liberal influenced posters on here.. like 1 and 2 for real.. jus sayin, that doesn't help your argument

"riight"

Back