Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

They’re putting a planet fitness just up the street from where I live. The other locations, you’re gonna get more modesty.

Lol this one… 👀 it’s about the be something

...do people who continously talk non-stop know they're talkin to damn much?
Lmao my sis is like this. I'm giving her a ride from the moment shes in the car it's non stop til I drop her off. Can't even get a word in or response. Like she literally talking over me when I respond so I mentally check out.

Heard her say some like "men kind of disengage after work which is why you're letting me do all the talking"

I had no clue what the context was so I was caught off guard but just hit her with "mmhm"

I keep telling her to start her own pod and when I tell her I feel drained she thinks im talking about work 🤣

I also have a complaint about mfs that try to keep u from getting off the phone too. Fuckin energy leeches.

Lmao my sis is like this. I'm giving her a ride from the moment shes in the car it's non stop til I drop her off. Can't even get a word in or response. Like she literally talking over me when I respond so I mentally check out.

Heard her say some like "men kind of disengage after work which is why you're letting me do all the talking"

I had no clue what the context was so I was caught off guard but just hit her with "mmhm"

I keep telling her to start her own pod and when I tell her I feel drained she thinks im talking about work 🤣

I also have a complaint about mfs that try to keep u from getting off the phone too. Fuckin energy leeches.

The fact that folks like that be oblivious when the other person checks out the conversation is astounding.

I've mentioned this b4...but I will never forget the time my homeboy was arguing wit his soon to be bm over the phone. Walked in the room and all I heard was her just talkin. Bruh wanted to go outside so he can smoke. Walked out the room while she still talkin. Chilled on the porch for about a good 3-5mins. Walked back inside room...this chick was STILL talking! Non-stop!

And she couldn't have taken a break. B/c if she did, she would've noticed he wasn't there! So we knew no questions was asked by her. Lol! I was flabbergasted. She continued on a few more minutes after we had already walked back in the room. Then FINALLY she stopped. I just smh and laughed.

Last edited:
The fact that folks like that be oblivious when the other person checks out the conversation is astounding.

I've mentioned this b4...but I will never forget the time my homeboy was arguing wit his soon to be bm over the phone. Walked in the room and all I heard was her just talkin. Bruh aanted to go outside so he can smoke. Walked out the room while she still talkin. Chilled on the porch for about a good 3-5mins. Walked back inside room...this chick was STILL talking! Non-stop!

And she couldn't have taken a break. B/c if she did, she would've noticed he wasn't there! So we knew no questions was asked by her. Lol! I was flabbergasted. She continued on a few more minutes after we had already walked back in the room. Then FINALLY she stopped. I just smh and laughed.
Lol yea to be locked down w somebody like that is wild. It's gotta be some type of condition lol.

Man I'm about to start making Dixie cups

This heat ain't no joke

I had to go and cop a snowball today

Another word/phrase thats irking me is ok such and such unpacking

Nah you just need to stfu half of the time when they say that they are going to add some bullshit thry pulled out of their ass to the mix

One of these cat said he was gonna bring some jollof rice.. i thought it was for me so im like bet he comes today brings rice for everyone no one wanted any so im taking it home Couldn't let it go to waste...

70 dollars for this medium ass tray Couldn't let that shit goto waste. Smh

Shit is bangin too gotta see if i can offload some of thjs rice to my bro

Back