Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

First and last time I flew Frontier somehow a nigga tried to board the flight w a bottle of Henny in his hands

Then after the flight took off the stewardess started eating Popeyes chicken

always entertaining

Don't they just switch you with someone who will? I can't recall if I've ever seen anyone get switched but they mention it all the time during the brief

sammich prolly SLAPPIN', BUSSIN', HITTIN' or whatever new word niggas dome made up!

zvbgH0.gif

First and last time I flew Frontier somehow a nigga tried to board the flight w a bottle of Henny in his hands

Then after the flight took off the stewardess started eating Popeyes chicken

always entertaining

So gotdamn ignorant

I always choose exit row, those are the best seats on any plane because you get more leg room and all you have to do is SAY you will save people. When shit actually hits the fan nobody's going to be worried about YOU

So gotdamn ignorant

I always choose exit row, those are the best seats on any plane because you get more leg room and all you have to do is SAY you will save people. When shit actually hits the fan nobody's going to be worried about YOU
Like I said I have only flown frontier once and was told those are the best seats they have are right by the door

One day the site logged me out for no reason

I put in the password that’s always been my password and it didn’t work

I used the forgot password shit so it would send me a password reset email

No email

Tried that about 10 more times

No email

Made a new account

New account has been pending mod approval for about 6 weeks lol

Today I tried the reset password link again and it magically worked
that happened to me not to long ago

Had to make an account and have admin reset my shit

Caitlin Clark is my new favorite basketball player because she plays like a dude.

I'm trying to watch all her games live.

These Black girls hate her lol.

They playing like it's a Game 7. Calling her all types of bitches.

Caitlin better have some Vaseline.

Last edited:
Caitlyn Clark is my new favorite basketball player because she plays like a dude.

I'm trying to watch all her games live.

These Black girls hate her lol.

They playing like it's a Game 7. Calling her all types of bitches.

Caitlyn better have some Vaseline.
She be going off but that team she on might lose every game

Last edited:
So gotdamn ignorant

Did I miss something? The chick was being extra, but it sounded like she did agree.

The other passengers thought the shit was funny until they had to deplane and their trip was ruined too.

You couldn't pay me to fly Frontier or Spirit.

Answer the question mane
Your question isn't relevant

Your question deflects fact that women are training hard and dedicating their lives to a sport that a man comes in and dominates. That is unfair

If I had a tranny family member they would get the same work I'm giving you

And if you really want to get deep I'll explain exactly what's going on...

Catching up. People really defending biological men playing women’s sports?

I’m all for live and let live when it comes to LGBTQ folks, but not in this case.

I don’t understand where science took a backseat to self-proclaimed gender identification.

Back