Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

If the restaurant really cared they'd shift to including a mandatory service charge in the bill.

That can turn people off the restaurant and restaurants aren't in business to get their staff tips. To people that have no problem tipping that's offensive and sometimes it ends up backfiring because they were going to tip larger than the auto gratuity but now you're telling them whats enough and essentially capping what your servers make. God forbid the server gotta break the tips down with bus boys and other staff.

I thought the way the manager handled it was awesome. Didn't cut off the breast just took the time, assessed and got rid of a tumor.

I thought last year was my worst year at my job. It’s hands down this year.

Four and a half more days of this shit!

Speaking of panera, I was there last week looking for a dessert. I took a gummy but realized I didnt have any snacks. Tried to go to panera before it kicked in but it was already starting. There was a line. Man, time moves so slow when you high. Of course the people ahead of me are asking questions about each item. I was probably only in there for 5min but it felt like 50mins. I was annoyed like hell and my face could show it, lol. Getting fidgety. Finally got to order. Got a chocolate cookie and blueberry muffin. Shit was hitting

it was only good 'cause you was high. Shit's Panera, it can only be so good.

It's possible you could be right about the muffin. But the soft baked chocolate chip cookie would have most likely been great sober. I never had a bad soft baked cookie

Grandma-s-Cookies-Chocolate-Chip-81-5-g_e42ec3ac-c161-4300-ade3-ff3cb1e9a7de.a06a39b7609bd263c53418e901c4ab34.jpeg

Stick one of them in the microwave for 15 seconds. Folding money says you can't tell the difference.

Grandma-s-Cookies-Chocolate-Chip-81-5-g_e42ec3ac-c161-4300-ade3-ff3cb1e9a7de.a06a39b7609bd263c53418e901c4ab34.jpeg

Stick one of them in the microwave for 15 seconds. Folding money says you can't tell the difference.
I have no problem with those either. But panera's cookie was light and soft and thin. I could have went any where for the cookie but I really went to panera's for a pastry.

That can turn people off the restaurant and restaurants aren't in business to get their staff tips. To people that have no problem tipping that's offensive and sometimes it ends up backfiring because they were going to tip larger than the auto gratuity but now you're telling them whats enough and essentially capping what your servers make. God forbid the server gotta break the tips down with bus boys and other staff.

I thought the way the manager handled it was awesome. Didn't cut off the breast just took the time, assessed and got rid of a tumor.

I hear you. It's become more common in the DC area so maybe I'm just used to it.

I'm watching this Terrence Howard Joe Rogan interview.

His smart dumbass created an application for VR/AR in 2010.

He admitted to creating VR/AR and refused to pay the patent fees.

Amazon and etc. has cited his patent.

I even looked up this shit myself.

So this motherfucker can invent reasons why 1*1 equals 2 but can't pay his damn patent fees lol.

I love adorable people, I love when I meet someone adorable and they blush at things, you know, shit we should blush at, but we don’t, cause most of us a lil dead inside..

I was a a function and a person told a story and said as a punch line “we saw his privates” and then covered their mouth and giggled. That made my fucking day.

Stay like that stranger lady, don’t let the word taint you.

Back