Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Both.

Let Angel’s Angels over here tell it tho.

Sassy ass bitch with nothing but gambling debts to show for it.
Gambling debts?

A coon and a liar. A lying coon.

Look nigga. Nobody asked you to come in that girl's thread and start throwing shade. Your self-hatred caused you to do that

You going to have to stand on it and deal with the consequences of your coonery

Fiddler = @Mister B.

Kunta = Angel Reese

The chain = the democrats/ Biden

I hope this helps

You ain’t saying shit, chump. You’re still the same fake-ass Tariq Nasheed wannabe who’s more Chameleon than activist.

Hiding behind 30 Internet personalities and can’t be true to themselves is filthy as fuck. Meanwhile, real muhfuckas out here excelling in life that don’t give 1/1000th of a fuck about you except when you make it your business to invoke them into your own insecurities.

You’re still a sucker. Still a bigot. And still pussy. No amount of lies about my political affiliations will change it.

You need to take all this dark energy you got and go into the streets of Oakland, where you can back all this stupid shit up.

Meanwhile….
IMG_0410.jpeg

10 more days…..

A black man calling another black man a "bigot" is so cowardly lol

Who am I a bigot toward?

White people?

So once again you're caping for white people but I can't call you a coon for doing that?

Just admit you belong to them

I don't

Angel doesn't

You do.

You're the white man's house nigga and you're proud of it @Mister B.

Yes my friend
That's 3 words

You and the other Safety First posters always run interference every time I'm airing out a sellout or a disrespectful non black poster

When you see me pissing on Mr B or Freeman understand that I didn't start it, they started it. They typed my name negatively in the first place, So it's up for life until they apologize or squash it

I need that to register for you and the rest of the ABW Safety brigade

It's hard trying to ignore the gossip talk in HipHop. While I check building to building for things that needs to be fixed i have small talk with a lot of Nurses & Security Guards.

The Nurses.....
They know all the info about Diddy, Kendrick & Drake 😄😄😄. Very gossipy.
They be asking me questions I be like I'm aware but not that invested yo.

The Security Guards..... mostly about Sports

Recently was speaking to an old Security Guard i hired that's a Rasta.
We had an interesting convo.

He put me onto metaphorical interpretations of the Flood, Jesus walking on water and trying to convince Peter, Leprosy, Sodom & Gomorrah with Lots wife looking back turning to a pillar of salt, Moses parting the sea, Fallen Angels .......

I remember he said the water represents the people.🤔Dropped a bomb on me son😳

Like yo, I already knew that but he simplified it in a way that made me think deeper.
The Eritreans & Ethiopians said similar things.

Still seeking & learning from the Metaphysicals
I know how to spot them.
Even the lowkey ones

Back