Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Uber prices be out of control. Main reason they are a last resort when im on dc. I hate driving in any city so I prefer the metro subway. Sometimes, time is a factor so im forced to do uber.

I was in Georgetown the other day and had to get to the foggybottom metro (pause). We are on a time crunch. Shit is less than a mile. 15min walk. But I had a girl with me and it was raining. She had an umbrella. They wanted $30. Aint no way. She agreed to just walk. Wasnt raining hard.

How do you even calculate a ride to be $30 for less than a mile regardless of surge time?

Uber prices be out of control. Main reason they are a last resort when im on dc. I hate driving in any city so I prefer the metro subway. Sometimes, time is a factor so im forced to do uber.

I was in Georgetown the other day and had to get to the foggybottom metro (pause). We are on a time crunch. Shit is less than a mile. 15min walk. But I had a girl with me and it was raining. She had an umbrella. They wanted $30. Aint no way. She agreed to just walk. Wasnt raining hard.

How do you even calculate a ride to be $30 for less than a mile regardless of surge time?
Lift tends to be cheaper

Mane you posted all that other bullshit right after him..... I'm disappointed in you lil bro

tenor.gif

Look man the nigga made the drop at like 9:30!

at 9 fuckin 30 i came in here around bout 11-12 and was gone drop ok......

but then i went back like 2 pages and the shit was already done.

Lol I mean come on now nigga was not hiding it if we being real

Yall making this gay feline thing too real for me and it needs to stop. I didn't need that information lol. I've learned too much. Like I've never in my life thought about lions fucking much less 2 domestic cats getting it in. Man said his cat was a power bottom, his other cat was tearing it up and they gotta physically separate them to stop. Wild. Now we're outing scar. 🤣

You know what’s sick?

Muhfuckas @ me to a thread I can’t even comment in.

Someone tell Shillfate to hop off my nuts and stop mentioning me in the Angel Reese thread. I don’t give a fuck what that chick does.

Mentioning she’s a graduate like I gives a fuck. I’m 10 days from a SUMMA CUM LAUDE Master’s Degree, as well as other shit in my life I’ve been chasing for a year.

Either Stan that chick or don’t, but leave outta it.

Back