Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

@Young_Chitlin u Peruvian right? If so how are ppl

Reacting to this

I'll make a few calls to family and fire up some group chats.

Slight side bar- Peru is a 3rd world country. Resources are scarce and there's goons on every block with thievery and whatnot

We're not the usa where we can add resources for these areas, and continually do so. We barely have enough for autism (🖐), other special needs. Brother, the garbage trucks come once a week, if that. It's going to cause more violence, not because of my compatriots' lifestyle choices, but rather wr barely have enough for the essentials.

I'll make a few calls to family and fire up some group chats.

Slight side bar- Peru is a 3rd world country. Resources are scarce and there's goons on every block with thievery and whatnot

We're not the usa where we can add resources for these areas, and continually do so. We barely have enough for autism (🖐), other special needs. Brother, the garbage trucks come once a week, if that. It's going to cause more violence, not because of my compatriots' lifestyle choices, but rather wr barely have enough for the essentials.
Juan Pablo Varillas is my guy nh but do u think this will affect the aid the US provides to Peru ( if they provide any at all)

I’m asking cuz they been flexing this shit on anti gay african nations

Juan Pablo Varillas is my guy nh but do u think this will affect the aid the US provides to Peru ( if they provide any at all)

I’m asking cuz they been flexing this shit on anti gay african nations
Oh shit, good deal he's doing well with this tennis; happy for "Juanpi" and his team.

Great question- possibly. Last I heard we received a couple billion in aid years back. I haven't kept up with current aid. Would be nice to get some aid, and get investment for Peru.

Arriba peru carajooo

Back