Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Have you ever considered that maybe they weren't as tight as you thought they were?

That maybe MJ knew about some snake shit McCartney did in the past?

I'm just glad MJ gave Little Richard his masters back.

Don't understand where all the love for The Beatles is even coming from.

lol When you got to make up scenarios in your head to excuse some shit, I think even you believe it's foul. MJ said himself that McCartney was his friend. Ya'll got it though. Snaking friends is cool. Got it.

lol When you got to make up scenarios in your head to excuse some shit, I think even you believe it's foul. MJ said himself that McCartney was his friend. Ya'll got it though. Snaking friends is cool. Got it.
Facts

I’m just like “Where ya backbone bro, where ya code at”

All I'm saying is that we might not know all the ins-and-outs of their so-called "friendship."

Also, it's hard for me to understand why anyone would think MJ would leave the catalogue to McCartney in his will.

It would actually be inconsistent with what you believe.

Meaning, if you think it was a snake move for him to bid on the catalogue to begin with........what reason would he have to give it back to McCartney after his death?

If he was so inclined to do that, he would've never even bought the catalogue in the first place.

That in and of itself should tell you that they weren't really as close as you think they were.

Put on Spotify and tried out the AI DJ again this morning. It started talking about the Drake and Kendrick beef and has been playing nothing but beef songs. I didn't know that's where I was going this morning, but I'm here now, so I'll roll with it.

This what happens when people think highly of you, see you as emotional support and invite you to shit that they are scared to be at by themselves and all of a sudden you in some shit you ain’t signed up for

View attachment 1312565

Nah Jack Russell's can be the absolute fucking worst lol. Story time...

My nigga had one just like that when we were growing up and that lil mf hated me. Broke off leash and chased me around the block one time. Had to climb up top the monkey bars. Scared as hell crying and shit.

Then my mom hears all the commotion and comes out in the yard. I bee line it to her thinking I'm saved. Wrong. She slapped me upside the head and yelled at me to "GO BADE!!" in the most west indian accent you can imagine in front of the whole hood. Never lived that down lmao.

Nah. Fuck them dogs and anybody that love em.

Back