Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

A supreme court justice smh

Gina-Rinehart-Painting-1024x723.jpg

Man... it's 10:30 and I already had dinner but for some reason I'm craving a gyro. This is the dark side of being a middle aged semi-alcoholic they don't tell you about when you're young.

When you're young... you go on that gyro mission no matter the cost.

I didn't state that he should have. I said it was funny that he didn't. He gave Little Richard this masters for nothing. For whatever reason, he didn't want the Beatles to have theirs even after he was dead. That is kinda cold especially being that he was good friends with one of them.

All that aside, the account of approval you're giving to a dude for snaking a friend is weird to me.

If he didn't give it to them while he was alive..........why would he leave it to them in his will after he died?

He doesn't owe them a damn thing.

Bruh what does that prove. Who gives a shit what Yoko Ono thought? Again, unless the McCartney's account is a lie. MJ only knew about the Masters being attainable at all because of a conversation they had. McCartney was still trying to find a way to get them. MJ was McCartney's good friend, and MJ was also an artist, so he knew how important it was for artists to have their masters. He used the info he got from him friend to get the masters he knew his friend was trying to get and he made a point of making sure that friend never got the opportunity to get those masters back. And guess what, we know it wasn't about money with MJ because he gave Little Richard his shit back for free. He literally just wanted the Beatles masters and didn't give a fuck how his former friend felt about it. If you think that's cool, fine, but I hope your friends don't trust you.

Have you ever considered that maybe they weren't as tight as you thought they were?

That maybe MJ knew about some snake shit McCartney did in the past?

I'm just glad MJ gave Little Richard his masters back.

Don't understand where all the love for The Beatles is even coming from.

Back