Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I didn't state that he should have. I said it was funny that he didn't. He gave Little Richard this masters for nothing. For whatever reason, he didn't want the Beatles to have theirs even after he was dead. That is kinda cold especially being that he was good friends with one of them.

All that aside, the account of approval you're giving to a dude for snaking a friend is weird to me.
It because MJ is black and “fucking over” a white man even if it’s his friend.

That’s my guess

Seen a video about that GME stocks and dude explains how there are venture capital companies that take over companies, put their people in executive positions and then effectively take companies down from the inside.

Start doing shit counter productive, give promotions to people who definitely neither earn the position or deserve it. In most instances the people are clearly on the fringe of being sociopaths.

They gas light the fuck out of logical employees, to the point that they quit or start to become unwound and ineffective. And I’ve been apart of one of these types of take overs. It’s so crazy how these venture capital companies put so much effort into making something fail.

Straight come in, destroy lives, strip every ounce of equity from something, then bounce. It’s the final stage of any company that’s successful, but can’t grow anymore and just has sustained value. At that point, it’s time to be destroyed

Sir I'm a cultured white
View attachment 1311883

yeah, you got cultures growing on them unwashed legs.

a27d24_22ee85d5b7504978a2f8f57af16ef3a8~mv2.gif

I didn't state that he should have. I said it was funny that he didn't. He gave Little Richard this masters for nothing. For whatever reason, he didn't want the Beatles to have theirs even after he was dead. That is kinda cold especially being that he was good friends with one of them.

All that aside, the account of approval you're giving to a dude for snaking a friend is weird to me.
Fam it’s business my boy … u wouldn’t turn down a promotion cuz ur mans wanted it too

As far as leaving it to them after passing

That’s an asset that’d feed his family for generations why would he give it away?

Put it to you like this the entire Robinson family have been able to live off of the Sugarhill Records masters and publishing for 3 generations now

Imagine what u could do w the Beatles shit

Fam it’s business my boy … u wouldn’t turn down a promotion cuz ur mans wanted it too

As far as leaving it to them after passing

That’s an asset that’d feed his family for generations why would he give it away?

Put it to you like this the entire Robinson family have been able to live off of the Sugarhill Records masters and publishing for 3 generations now

Imagine what u could do w the Beatles shit

lol Bruh, that's a bad analogy. It's not like us both being up for a promotion and he was chosen. It's more like him trusting me enough to come tell me about an investment opportunity he found and me taking that information to beat him to the punch. Unless I'm mistaken about the story, MJ only knew about the Master being up for auction because McCartney trusted him enough to tell him about it.

As far as the Masters being an asset. MJ's family will be fed for generations with or without the Beatles Masters. Why would MJ give them up? He wouldn't because he already pulled a snake move to get them. That's the point.

lol Bruh, that's a bad analogy. It's not like us both being up for a promotion and he was chosen. It's more like him trusting me enough to come tell me about an investment opportunity he found and me taking that information to beat him to the punch. Unless I'm mistaken about the story, MJ only knew about the Master being up for auction because McCartney trusted him enough to tell him about it.

As far as the Masters being an asset. MJ's family will be fed for generations with or without the Beatles Masters. Why would MJ give them up? He wouldn't because he already pulled a snake move to get them. That's the point.
First off they fucked off ownership of their shit in the late 60s

They had a chance to bid on their own masters

Hell they could have handled their business before it got to the auction

And as I have stated MJ bought ATV which owned the Beatles song amongst 1000s it ain’t like he solely went after the Beatles shit

IMG_7146.png

There s no way u can spin this to make MJ the bad guy here

First off they fucked off ownership of their shit in the late 60s

They had a chance to bid on their own masters

Hell they could have handled their business before it got to the auction

And as I have stated MJ bought ATV which owned the Beatles song amongst 1000s it ain’t like he solely went after the Beatles shit

View attachment 1312093

There s no way u can spin this to make MJ the bad guy here

Bruh what does that prove. Who gives a shit what Yoko Ono thought? Again, unless the McCartney's account is a lie. MJ only knew about the Masters being attainable at all because of a conversation they had. McCartney was still trying to find a way to get them. MJ was McCartney's good friend, and MJ was also an artist, so he knew how important it was for artists to have their masters. He used the info he got from him friend to get the masters he knew his friend was trying to get and he made a point of making sure that friend never got the opportunity to get those masters back. And guess what, we know it wasn't about money with MJ because he gave Little Richard his shit back for free. He literally just wanted the Beatles masters and didn't give a fuck how his former friend felt about it. If you think that's cool, fine, but I hope your friends don't trust you.

Bruh what does that prove. Who gives a shit what Yoko Ono thought? Again, unless the McCartney's account is a lie. MJ only knew about the Masters being attainable at all because of a conversation they had. McCartney was still trying to find a way to get them. MJ was McCartney's good friend, and MJ was also an artist, so he knew how important it was for artists to have their masters. He used the info he got from him friend to get the masters he knew his friend was trying to get and he made a point of making sure that friend never got the opportunity to get those masters back. And guess what, we know it wasn't about money with MJ because he gave Little Richard his shit back for free. He literally just wanted the Beatles masters and didn't give a fuck how his former friend felt about it. If you think that's cool, fine, but I hope your friends don't trust you.
Bro sounds like black excellence to me

Have we not learned from

1715835861852.jpeg

Anyway he paid for that shit w his life so it’s all in the game right?

That Kel Mitchell interview on Club Shay Shay when he talks about his wife cheating on him multiple times and getting pregnant by other men multiple times is some shit I would've taken to the grave with me b.
When liquor hits u

Back