Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

I find it so funny how when some folks get angry and start throwing out whateva title they have...actually believe people give af.

"I'm the VP CEO!"...mad b/c they didn't get their coffee in timely manner despite the coffee spot being busy

"I am Dr. *who gives af name* and I demand this to be taken care of IMMEDIATELY!"...mad b/c they didn't get an extra ketchup packet wit their fries.

"I am a CFO, and I will come down there and raise hell until this issue is resolved!....mad b/c a pothole was filled nowhere near them.

I find it so funny how when some folks get angry and start throwing out whateva title they have...actually believe people give af.

"I'm the VP CEO!"...mad b/c they didn't get their coffee in timely manner despite the coffee spot being busy

"I am Dr. *who gives af name* and I demand this to be taken care of IMMEDIATELY!"...mad b/c they didn't get an extra ketchup packet wit their fries.

"I am a CFO, and I will come down there and raise hell until this issue is resolved!....mad b/c a pothole was filled nowhere near them.
Yeah im like and I don't give anyone no favor regardless of their title or whag they think themselves to be

Not sure how it is now but initially they only made a certain amount a year I think like 50-60.

That’s why they made it that only preferred and consistent clients could buy one
I believe they make 12,000 a year now which is still not a lot. I read a couple months ago that they have tried to get stricter with who they give offers to so they can maintain their "exclusivity" and not go the way of Chanel...

I believe they make 12,000 a year now which is still not a lot. I read a couple months ago that they have tried to get stricter with who they give offers to so they can maintain their "exclusivity" and not go the way of Chanel...
I blame niggas for this lol

Many luxury brands have items in their collections that only certain customers will have the chance to buy. The thing with Hermes is that there really is no set rule on who can actually buy a birkin. You can spend thousands over years and never get an offer or you could only come in a couple times and get an offer it really depends. The whole process is not worth it IMO.

Hol up,you got a Birkin bag Tay ? :hov2:

Back