Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

He think he's above being in public spaces and not showing love to people who help afford the life he's been able to live

he might be and prolly is an asshole but nobody is owed an interaction just cuz they feel like approaching you. Especially when you on ya own time.

Supposedly he be treating kids like that too

aite now if hes at scheduled events where hes meant to interact with people and still being an asshole then fuck him

he might be and prolly is an asshole but nobody is owed an interaction just cuz they feel like approaching you. Especially when you on ya own time.

aite now if hes at scheduled events where hes meant to interact with people and still being an asshole then fuck him
I disagree

Niggas from Nola genuinely show love and not on some groupie shit.

He needs to humble himself

You see a fan at the racetrac, nothing wrong with taking 5 secs to take a flick

I ain’t even know he was from Nola though he was from Detroit ( maybe cuz of 8 mile mostly using local talent)
He technically from the next city over but for all intents and purposes, he's from Nola

That distance is so small though to the point that he can take a sec to say hello and engage with a fan

He act like the woman that thinks that every dude that says hello trying to fuck

Get over yourself nigga

I disagree

Niggas from Nola genuinely show love and not on some groupie shit.

He needs to humble himself

You see a fan at the racetrac, nothing wrong with taking 5 secs to take a flick

I mean in theory it makes sense. Yall making it seem like its a pattern which it very well may be.

At the same time.. maybe sometimes muhfuckas dont feel like being bothered. You aint owed a pic or some love just cus somebody starred in a movie you like

I mean in theory it makes sense. Yall making it seem like its a pattern which it very well may be.

At the same time.. maybe sometimes muhfuckas dont feel like being bothered. You aint owed a pic or some love just cus somebody starred in a movie you like
Also I heard the screening of Capt. America 4 was a disaster recently or something

Oh it's a pattern for sure

But if you don't want that kinda interaction, don't become a celebrity🤷🏾‍♂️

Oh it's a pattern for sure

But if you don't want that kinda interaction, don't become a celebrity🤷🏾‍♂️
he prolly just gonna take the heat for being an asshole then. my point still stands that people aint owed anything just cuz the person they fuck with is famous. Sometimes people dont feel like being bothered *shrugs*

only issue I have is a 43 inch is small

You can get any size and not just the frames. I got the 43" frame for my bedroom since I don't need a big one in there (pause) and also those frames are kinda expensive. But my basement cave tv is dying and I don't want to fix it again so the free 65" is perfect.

You can get any size and not just the frames. I got the 43" frame for my bedroom since I don't need a big one in there (pause) and also those frames are kinda expensive. But my basement cave tv is dying and I don't want to fix it again so the free 65" is perfect.
Ahh gotcha good looks

he prolly just gonna take the heat for being an asshole then. my point still stands that people aint owed anything just cuz the person they fuck with is famous. Sometimes people dont feel like being bothered *shrugs*
I'm not saying he gotta set up a table everywhere he goes but there is something to be said if the fan is respectful, why can't he oblige

I bet if she was white..

I'm not saying he gotta set up a table everywhere he goes but there is something to be said if the fan is respectful, why can't he oblige

I bet if she was white..
lol we all like our personal space regardless. he getting the smallest amount of bail at this point cuz he might truly be a piece of shit.

If im hittin the gas station to get some chips n shit and dont feel like being bothered I shouldnt be shamed for not entertaining some rando

mush-back.gif

@AP2.5 this why u hate him?

Niggas can't be having a bad day? Got shit on his mind? Nigga might have some heavy shit on him, deciding whether he's going home or driving that truck into Lake Pontchartrain while he's still in it smoking his last cigar.

Nah, it's all about her and whatever she wanted.

I see a celeb, I hit 'em with the head nod and keep it moving.

Back