Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Uhhh, casual here…nothing to do tonight, actually watched a full game of Caitlyn Clark and not just highlights.

She don’t really gotta, um, skill set..or maybe she was just tired or something. Ion know, it seem like she’s just capable of making threes and seems to be able to finish well at the basket for a woman.

Outside of that, it seems like she’d be food against athletic and skilled female ball players.

As I’m watching USC and UConn now, both these teams look like another level of skill
Nah she surprised me. A lot of those 3’s were off the dribble which is impressive. Plus the little behind the back move, the no look passes, the full court outlets, etc. She nice and will get better.

Edit: let’s keep this discussion in the NCAA thread.

Nah she surprised me. A lot of those 3’s were off the dribble which is impressive. Plus the little behind the back move, the no look passes, the full court outlets, etc. She nice and will get better.
Maybe it’s cause ion watch a lot of female ball, that all seems like typical stuff that the average gaurd should be able to do. So I didn’t take it as unique, but if that’s not the standard. I can see where in this space she’s super talented.

Now I see the importance of History
Why my people be in the mess that they be
Many journeys to freedom made in vain
By brothers on the corner playing ghetto games
I ask you Lord why you enlightened me
Without the enlightenment of all my folks
He said cause I set myself on a quest for truth
And he was there to quench my thirst
The Lord allowed me to drink some more
4ad5a391c5a6f0c1e695cbf012dad3a5978bb76d.gifv

Back