Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

working 10 hours, coming home to pack, then waking up at 4am to catch a flight has me feeling like shit man
Those early flights are always a good idea in theory.

In reality, once you get to where you’re going, you’re so tired you need a nap just to make it through the day, lol.

So you really gain no extra time at your destination or you fight through it and feel like crap all day.

Those early flights are always a good idea in theory.

In reality, once you get to where you’re going, you’re so tired you need a nap just to make it through the day, lol.

So you really gain no extra time at your destination or you fight through it and feel like crap all day
Word I just ate some brunch and now I’m about to sleep the day away

Once im up, im up. I prefer early morning flights. If im flying domestic. If im going overseas, I try to match it where i touch down in the morning or mid day at my destination. I have come to like night flights as well to though. Everyone is sleep or not talking. All the kids on the flight are silent. Now that in think about it, lot less drama on night flights

Niggas need to start taking vitamin b or choose better locations to visit. Left my house at 3amcst and by 3pmest I was chilling on the beach, no jet lag or nap or nothing

But I supppose if was going to Miami (for the hundredth time) or wherever place adults go to spring break I'd probably sleep the day away also

My sister found this on her front door. 😂

They’re on everyone’s doors in the neighborhood:

"Answers to Heather and whiskey..."

burying-dying.gif

So I’m trying to learn Spanish. For those who learned, what are some good resources or videos?

Once im up, im up. I prefer early morning flights. If im flying domestic. If im going overseas, I try to match it where i touch down in the morning or mid day at my destination. I have come to like night flights as well to though. Everyone is sleep or not talking. All the kids on the flight are silent. Now that in think about it, lot less drama on night flights

That flight home, I’m always in a window seat. The second I’m in my seat, I’m out cold

“We done with the 80s/90s dude has set the internet on fire.

I seen his videos a little while back and thought they were funny but did not see this taking off like it has

That flight home, I’m always in a window seat. The second I’m in my seat, I’m out cold
Window seats are a must for me. The middle seat sucks. And the isle seat, people fuck up your arm. But my last few flights, I have been getting lucky to where I had the whole row or the middle was empty . Was like that when I went to Belize in dec

Last edited:
Back