Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

you-should-give-to-receive-your-childs-love-v0-k3h9beeyojbc1.jpeg

thoughts? for the record i agree with the reply

you-should-give-to-receive-your-childs-love-v0-k3h9beeyojbc1.jpeg

thoughts? for the record i agree with the reply

So you agree with a person not talking to their parent for a decade because the parent didn't treat them like an adult before they start they became an adult?

I don't necessarily agree with denying your child any privacy. To me, as with most things kids as they age and mature, it's a matter of trust. My girls have some privacy because they haven't shown me that they don't deserve it. However, if they start doing things they should, they'll lose privileges. Any grown person that's still mad at his or her parents because those parents had rules is a brat.

So you agree with a person not talking to their parent for a decade because the parent didn't treat them like an adult before they start they became an adult?

I don't necessarily agree with denying your child any privacy. To me, as with most things kids as they age and mature, it's a matter of trust. My girls have some privacy because they haven't shown me that they don't deserve it. However, if they start doing things they should, they'll lose privileges. Any grown person that's still mad at his or her parents because those parents had rules is a brat.

That last line right there is pretty much it. That person is a self-centered, entitled, god complex having asshole.

Prayers up, my aunt funeral was today, after burial, I went to the thing called repass, after I left there. I hop and my car and Puffys “missing you” comes on the radio. That was dope.

Lol..chick was hitting on me while I had tears in my eyes. I was flattered and at the same time kinda appalled. I appreciated the energy tho.

Back