Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

Fuck off you fraud. I never had an issue with you until you started attacking me. I didn't interact with you on IC but I've read the sad stories. You're pathetic. You've been exposed multiple times

I think you should put me on ignore because I can go all day but I'd rather spare everyone else the off topic tantrums you have whenever you see my posts
I never had a issue with you until you stepped out of a guests place

You don't have any respect for black people

You love inserting yourself in shit when other white posters never do that

Chocolate women are a fetish to you

You are the problem not me because you're no different than any other entitled cac

You should put me on ignore I can't put you on ignore cuz you're always sneak dissing and reaction banging

I would love to pretend you don't exist if you could do the same..deal?

I never had a issue with you until you stepped out of a guests place

You don't have any respect for black people

You love inserting yourself in shit when other white posters never do that

Chocolate women are a fetish to you

You are the problem not me because you're no different than any other entitled cac

You should put me on ignore I can't put you on ignore cuz you're always sneak dissing and reaction banging

I would love to pretend you don't exist if you could do the same..deal?
Never had a problem and yet you're constantly attacking me and my race? Um sure lol

You don't know anything about me to make any kind of statements about me. You're just making shit up to make me look like some racist white guy you want me to be. Sorry to say you're wrong on everything 🤷‍♂️

Lol then stop reacting to my posts and insulting me. Seems pretty simple. Though putting me on ignore is obviously your best option

Never had a problem and yet you're constantly attacking me and my race? Um sure lol

You don't know anything about me to make any kind of statements about me. You're just making shit up to make me look like some racist white guy you want me to be. Sorry to say you're wrong on everything 🤷‍♂️

Lol then stop reacting to my posts and insulting me. Seems pretty simple. Though putting me on ignore is obviously your best option
You sit up here asking mods for fucking privileges everyday and they shoot you down but you still don't get the message. Yeah I'm going to make it about race because you're acting entitled

You thought I possibly could be on multiple accounts harassing you or whatever? nah I bring that smoke right to your username. I would love to put you on ignore but again you stay subbing and throwing jabs and looking for favors from mods

If you could pretend I don't exist across the board including reactions on other people's posts we'll be good 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿

You sit up here asking mods for fucking privileges everyday and they shoot you down but you still don't get the message. Yeah I'm going to make it about race because you're acting entitled

You thought I possibly could be on multiple accounts harassing you or whatever? nah I bring that smoke right to your username. I would love to put you on ignore but again you stay subbing and throwing jabs and looking for favors from mods

If you could pretend I don't exist across the board including reactions on other people's posts we'll be good 🫱🏾‍🫲🏿
What privileges?? I was asking AP what it visually looks like for him when he's scrolling. How the hell is that a privilege in your mind? It's a fucking question. If he said he didn't want to or couldn't talk about it then that'd be the end of it. No idea how that can be triggering for you

Did I think you have multiple accounts? Yes

Sure man if that'll get you off my back

Let me ask you how would you lead into the convo u trying to have with him

After the last years worth of posts from you to him?
Did you not just see him jump to Mike's rescue again?

He literally favors Mike because Mike is white and for no other reason

This all started with him encouraging white Mike to keep his foot on my neck, remember?

Who is owed an apology?

Freeman is a coon who visibly literally cannot help himself. Whiteness is a real trigger for him to kiss ass/self hate. I would love to have a civil conversation with him about why he is the way he is

Did you not just see him jump to Mike's rescue again?

He literally favors Mike because Mike is white and for no other reason

This all started with him encouraging white Mike to keep his foot on my neck, remember?

Who is owed an apology?

Freeman is a coon who visibly literally cannot help himself. Whiteness is a real trigger for him to kiss ass/self hate. I would love to have a civil conversation with him about why he is the way he is
What happened to pretending I don't exist
:niggaa:

What happened to pretending I don't exist
:niggaa:
Eh I'm telling the truth tho

I'm not telling lies

@TTBF shows you favoritism because of your race.

He doesn't interject when I'm arguing with other black people

Black people from Canada tend to kiss white people's ass. I know that makes you a little uncomfortable but it's the facts

Back