Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Michael Jackson Thread

@Tayboo

Good morning, the wallet you recommended arrived and it feels more higher quality than the fossil one. Once I "register" the wallet on Diloro website, I get a free warranty on it too! Thanks again!

I'm in this meeting and this nerd ass nigga is talking about how Em is the goat. I thought these niggas was just on the Internet only.

Them: Cain how do you feel about the new Em album

Me: I don't listen to him in the least he's trash juice.

The other neegro: what?!?! This is best album ever bro

Me: look at this tether ass nigga word to the homie @Disanthrope
I just spent yesterday arguing with a Canadian because he's convinced Skip Bayless is on black people's side. He made post after post after post defending Skip of all people. Completely crashed out

There has to be a word for this behavior by foreigners lol

Thank to Jordan Peele not me

I just spent yesterday arguing with a Canadian because he's convinced Skip Bayless is on black people's side. He made post after post after post defending Skip of all people. Completely crashed out

There has to be a word for this behavior by foreigners lol

Thank to Jordan Peele not me

lol I would love to know what arguments he was making to come to the conclusion that Skip is on black people's side. I could maybe imagine some arguments for why he's not specifically against black people, but what has Skip Bayless ever done to make anyone think he's for black people.

lol I would love to know what arguments he was making to come to the conclusion that Skip is on black people's side. I could maybe imagine some arguments for why he's not specifically against black people, but what has Skip Bayless ever done to make anyone think he's for black people.
He's Canadian.

It has been made clear that Canadians ain't like us

Here's proof

Post in thread 'The Sports Media (Sports Radio, Podcasts, Shows, Networks, Etc.) Thread' https://ablackweb.com/threads/the-s...s-shows-networks-etc-thread.3180/post-3978322

Shut the fuck up already you fraud. Just go play in traffic already
Fuck your life

I hate you. Word to kdot

Black people can't have shit

We can't even have a space to ourselves without a nosy white punk poking around

You ask way too many fucking questions

Harassing the mods

you're way too mixy around here

you like INSERTING yourself in shit that's none of your paleface concern

You say you're having problems with different accounts that just tells me you're making different enemies

Vibe and gofigure have been posting with us for 15 years. They keep to themselves and don't annoy brothers

But you're just another entitled white parasite to the black community

Wack this if you agree

Lmao you're so pathetic. Like sadly pathetic. You're such a fraud. Hell there's a thread openly exposing you and then you ran away and sent Royal a farewell message that she shared with everyone. There's something seriously wrong with you
Look at you.. mixing it up

Black people can't have shit

Why can't you just mind your fucking business seriously?

I would never come to a predominantly non-black space and behave like you

Fall back fuckwhite. Nobody comes here to answer your fucking questions

YOU ARE A GUEST

Fuck off you fraud. I never had an issue with you until you started attacking me. I didn't interact with you on IC but I've read the sad stories. You're pathetic. You've been exposed multiple times

I think you should put me on ignore because I can go all day but I'd rather spare everyone else the off topic tantrums you have whenever you see my posts

Back