Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix The Guilty

Agreed. I got about halfway through and stopped. There isnt a payoff big enough to make it through to the ending of this movie. Shit was butthole juice. Just watching a guy talk on a headset. I didnt care if the bitch lived or died about a quarter way through.

Agreed. I got about halfway through and stopped. There isnt a payoff big enough to make it through to the ending of this movie. Shit was butthole juice. Just watching a guy talk on a headset. I didnt care if the bitch lived or died about a quarter way through.

lol it was bad.

Didnt care bout the crazy bitch on the phone, didnt care bout his shitty family situation. It wasnt even clear whether the baby died or not.

Im guessing the big reveal was that he killed an un armed black kid.

Im guessing they filmed this during the height of covid cuz no one was within 6 feet of each other

Last edited:
lol it was bad.

Didnt care bout the crazy bitch on the phone, didnt care bout his shitty family situation. It wasnt even clear whether the baby died or not.

Im guessing the big reveal was that he killed an un armed black kid.

Im guessing they filmed this during the height of covid cuz no one was within 6 feet of each other

the big reveal was that the guy he was on the phone with wasn’t the bad guy, it was the woman who called. She “removed the snakes from his stomach” and the kid didn’t die. She’s crazy. Turned out the husband took his wife to a psychiatric hospital. And that was it. Jake’s character was in shock and that’s that. lol

Back