Welcome To aBlackWeb

The FDA Approves Elon Musk’s Brain Implant Company (Neuralink) To Experiment On Humans

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Neuralink, Elon Musk’s brain-implant company, said Thursday evening that it has regulatory approval to conduct the first clinical trial of its experimental device in humans.
Approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration would mark a milestone for the company, which has been developing a device surgically inserted into the brain by a robot and capable of decoding brain activity and linking it to computers. Up until now, the company has conducted research only in animals.

Stand Alone Complex
1231.gif

Im anti Musk as it gets.

But looking at whats happening here, it looks like the idea behind this is to find a way to have someone who lost control of their limbs to have control again.

From what I read, all this initial chip is doing is basically recording everytime someone who cant move their arm try to move their arm.

My guess is once they can get all the commands recorded right, theyll move into figuring out how to send that signal to the limb so it can move.

that said, as a healthy person, Im not letting no one implant shit in my brain or any other part of my body. But if im paralyzed and you tell me I can walk again, im all for you implanting as many chips as it takes.

Giving mfers who cant move their limbs a way to move again is dope.

Too bad its Musk.

Back