Welcome To aBlackWeb

The FBI seized New York City Mayor Eric Adams’s phones amid an investigation of his 2021 campaign

Mr.LV

OG

Indicted Brooklyn pastor Lamor Whitehead claimed last year that he keeps guns at his church and maintains such a close relationship with Mayor Adams that he can get him to take a meeting with anyone, according to a new court filing from federal prosecutors.

Whitehead — who’s facing criminal charges for allegedly extorting a businessman, swindling a retired parishioner, lying to the FBI and filing false bank documents — made the extraordinary comments about weapons and the mayor in conversations caught on audio recordings the feds say they have.

Describing the recordings in Manhattan Federal Court papers last week, the feds alleged Whitehead told Brandon Belmonte, the Bronx businessman he’s accused of extorting, that they could “make so much money together” thanks to his ties to Adams.

“It’s unreal, bro. My connections, even with [Adams], but underneath connections. … But bro, we gotta be all-in,” Whitehead allegedly told Belmonte last spring, adding that he could convince the mayor to “sit down with whoever I need him to sit down with,” according to the March 29 court filing.

Last edited:
Mayor out here partying with coked out models lol
giphy.webp

He’s been garbage as mayor.. Ex 🐷who sucking up to privileged YTs.. I don’t how or why niggas voted for him over someone like Maya Wiley…

Back