Welcome To aBlackWeb

The father/uncle/brother "don't put ya hands on her " stories

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Share a time when a male family member tried to give you the warning....
What happened.
Did it back fire?

What happened when had to be the one saying it?

Last edited:
u mean a male warning you about PDA with their female family member?

or telling you not to smack her up? lol

Don't have any of these stories. Nobody has ever said that to me and I don't feel the need to say that to anybody.

What's understood don't need to be said.

So is this some undercover I beat my girl thread? Smh. Her brother got u shook and rightfully so
Lol....wow.

No this is a thread about when you first met your ladies family, did anyone give you the warning talk.
And did anyone ever have the warning talk when first meeting a female family members new boyfriend.

Lol....wow.

No this is a thread about when you first met your ladies family, did anyone give you the warning talk.
And did anyone ever have the warning talk when first meeting a female family members new boyfriend.

It’s no reason for that talk unless u have a history of violence. Even then talk is talk. That’s nothing more than some ego shit. I never had the talk with dudes my sister dated or with my daughter boyfriend. If someone puts hands on them though imma just beat the shit outta them. Ask my sister ex about that. I got a call at 2 am got in my car drove over there walked in beat his ass. That was the talk

Back