Welcome To aBlackWeb

Amazon The Expanse

Season 1-3 were perfect. Season 4 wasn't bad but I didn't think it was as great
You could tell the budget was increased which was nice.
I thought replacing the actor who played Avasarala's husband and also give him more screen time wasn't a good move. It's better to not make it so obvious that you changed up an actor
I didn't think Bobbi's would be doing any crimes. She seemed too honorable in previous seasons. Also didn't like them separating Bobbi and Avasarala. Those 2 characters are great together lol
There's probably more I was nitpicking with season 4 but it's been awhile since I watched it

I thought replacing the actor who played Avasarala's husband and also give him more screen time wasn't a good move. It's better to not make it so obvious that you changed up an actor
I didn't think Bobbi's would be doing any crimes. She seemed too honorable in previous seasons. Also didn't like them separating Bobbi and Avasarala. Those 2 characters are great together lol
There's probably more I was nitpicking with season 4 but it's been awhile since I watched it

I think the story with Bobbi fit perfectly. She's still an honorable person. Her storyline was basically about doing what some might think to be the wrong thing for the right reasons. They already opened the door for her with that when she defected.

@MoeW been meaning to ask you fam, do you watch any of these shows? Lol

I like the fact you help keep the lights on in the part of the site but I never see you comment on anything

Yeah. That's where I got lost. I've tried to watch it multiple times but it just doesn't hold my attention.

Just finished binge watching this new season because I don't like weekly episodes for streams

Thought this was so much better than season 4

Looking forward to this. I'm glad they haven't gotten rid of it prematurely like they did with Dark Matter. As a matter of fact, I wonder why Amazon didn't pick Dark Matter up from SyFy like they did with the Expanse. I wish they had.

Forgot about Marco. I thought his whole slow sinister voice seemed too forced and made the villain character suck

Trailer made it seem like they were going to kill someone off but then I remembered what happened last season

Didn't read the books so I don't know if they've drifted away from the source

Back