Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Enneagram Test - Which Personality Are You?

Mister B. M. Ed.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
So, one of the insightful things I've gotten at our school's PD sessions is this personality test called the Enneagram Test. There are nine personalities split amongst us all, and they have to do mainly with how we think and feel.

(Edit: this test only takes about 5-7 minutes and is maybe 20 questions long.)

Try it for yourself: https://www.crystalknows.com/enneagram-test

Post your results!

Last edited:
LMAO no lie I just did this yesterday for my job. We was asked to take the test before we go to a new hire boot camp next week

I don’t know about this…

They need to ask more questions.

How come this is only limited to positive traits/titles?

That’s all I’ve seen posted thus far… “THE PERFORMER, THE PROTECTER, THE ADVENTURER, Etc..

I’ll take this seriously when somebody posts an Enneagram type that says something like:

THE HATER - 10

People with this Enneagram type personality are usually jealous and resentful of others’ success and would love nothing more than to see their downfall. This personality type is also usually dishonest, two-faced and hateful towards others and is prone to violent outbursts and fits of rage when not allowed to have their way. They should not be trusted under ANY circumstances and they probably have spent a significant amount of time incarcerated for serious offenses.
I mean you can just retake it and answer with something you think would give that result right?

Back