Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Nah, I admit I was absolutely wrong in what I said and how I approached what Dis was saying.

Its not what I think when I think black excellence, it’s not how i celebrate when i celebrate black excellence, its not what i see when i see black excellence.

But it is for him, all of the latter. So when he brought to me that, hey you’re shitting on my thoughts, exalting, and sight.

I should have apologized.

Nah, I admit I was absolutely wrong in what I said and how I approached what Dis was saying.

Its not what I think when I think black excellence, it’s not how i celebrate when i celebrate black excellence, its not what i see when i see black excellence.

But it is for him, all of the latter. So when he brought to me that, hey you’re shitting on my thoughts, exalting, and sight.

I should have apologized.
IMG_9244.gif

Damn bro you never let me down

Until now

I'm very high but this commercial from back in the day was really fucked up if you think about it. They had the Indian dude rowing the boat and crying about keeping America beautiful.

Yet America legit was stolen from the people who looked like the nigga crying on the side of the mountain who's telling other people to keep the place clean by selling insurance for the white man.

I was just searching through some of my shit trying to find something interesting to watch and came across yet another Kevin Hart production. And it’s like, with the consistency of his stuff and the consistency of them being all the same kind of comedy movies and shows, and consistency of him placing himself squarely among those with the most screen time.

We’re kinda lucking up that it’s just him. As viewers, we’re kinda lucky that studios don’t think that they can duplicate Kevin Hart. So though he’s everywhere, it’s just him. Not him and clones of him, that creates that a Kevin Hart type production is the only thing you’ll get.

Like they did with Jordan Peele and for a moment the only black movies you were getting were these woke horror films. We’re lucky they don’t think they can duplicate Kevin hart

Or that blackish type shit that, that one guy kept trying to put everywhere, but that shit ended up in commercials. Where the only black people that exist is adults who date other races and mixed babies

I'm very high but this commercial from back in the day was really fucked up if you think about it. They had the Indian dude rowing the boat and crying about keeping America beautiful.

Yet America legit was stolen from the people who looked like the nigga crying on the side of the mountain who's telling other people to keep the place clean by selling insurance for the white man.

You know what’s really wild, that dude ain’t even Indian, it’s a regular white dude

I was just searching through some of my shit trying to find something interesting to watch and came across yet another Kevin Hart production. And it’s like, with the consistency of his stuff and the consistency of them being all the same kind of comedy movies and shows, and consistency of him placing himself squarely among those with the most screen time.

We’re kinda lucking up that it’s just him. As viewers, we’re kinda lucky that studios don’t think that they can duplicate Kevin Hart. So though he’s everywhere, it’s just him. Not him and clones of him, that creates that a Kevin Hart type production is the only thing you’ll get.

Like they did with Jordan Peele and for a moment the only black movies you were getting were these woke horror films. We’re lucky they don’t think they can duplicate Kevin hart

Or that blackish type shit that, that one guy kept trying to put everywhere, but that shit ended up in commercials. Where the only black people that exist is adults who date other races and mixed babies
i can't believe they let that nigga make Die Hart 2. Thought I was being pranked when I turned on amazon prime the other day. This nigga been putting out dud after dud relentlessly.

Back