Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Smmfh. That nigga needed to have a seat period. Stop trying to make it seem like he got setup or attacked. He's been severely out of pocket and you niggas were sitting on your fucking hands for months letting dude say the wildest things about other posters unprompted, ad nauseum. Yall acknowledged it constantly yet did nothing to actually try and solve the problem.

How have you niggas spent more time talking about it now that it's over than you were while the fuckery was going on?

Make it make sense. This is beyond ridiculous now.

I told Freeman I didn't do anything because no one complained, everyone seemed unbothered. The moment he said something I took it to everyone else and it was settled. It was no hit or attack. People agreed dis was out of pocket

Smmfh. That nigga needed to have a seat period. Stop trying to make it seem like he got setup or attacked. He's been severely out of pocket and you niggas were sitting on your fucking hands for months letting dude say the wildest things about other posters unprompted, ad nauseum. Yall acknowledged it constantly yet did nothing to actually try and solve the problem.

How have you niggas spent more time talking about it now that it's over than you were while the fuckery was going on?

From my perspective, @Tayboo was just trying to keep the peace. I can't speak for @Royal's behavior other than the fact that there's mad broads that write love letters to convicted felons so maybe there's a bit of that mentality going on.

That and possibly some cashapping of SSI checks, phone bills being paid and all that other simp shit.

I told Freeman I didn't do anything because no one complained, everyone seemed unbothered. The moment he said something I took it to everyone else and it was settled. It was no hit or attack. People agreed dis was out of pocket
I mean he's been... but I think everything just figured mods didn't care

Facts.

They aint wanna answer the egg question either ma nigga. I bet these niggas had eggs in they fridge for well over a month and dont wanna admit it

:js4:

🎯

Says the nigga that ordered the hit lol

Go off my nigga

I’m cool with him but calling people coons and sellouts and almost every post has something to do with denouncing white supremacy even if the post has nothing to do with white supremacy is annoying and concerning. It just becomes too obsessive
It's just a shtick. There is no need to take it seriously

Back