Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I'ma say what I said to the mods, if it was up to me, it would only be like 20 people here and this not my ship so I can't be rogue and act on things that seem to only bother me

I take things to them and decisions are made accordingly
Well by the sounds of what went on with the current ban yall need a shake up and some more active mods. Seems like some of the mods have to much going on offline to keep up. Shouldn't just be on a few of you to bear. Both me and ro have extended our hands to help.

What's the truth to you?
You only banned him because ya man called in a favor

He lined him up, you took the shot, and then tried to make this a public safety issue. As if yall saving the community or something

Yall just knocked an opp off the board, I'm impressed

You only banned him because ya man called in a favor

He lined him up, you took the shot, and then tried to make this a public safety issue. As if yall saving the community or something

Yall just knocked an opp off the board, I'm impressed
So what about the other times someone had a complaint and some was from people I've had minimum interactions with and the same thing happened like in this situation, the situation was handled

So what about the other times someone had a complaint and some was from people I've had minimum interactions with and the same thing happened like in this situation, the situation was handled
I'm talking about this time

Back