Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Thats some @Chicity @Word....Life level shit right there why yall let them give that unmelted cheese to the kids yo. For SHAME

taco shell was stale and the shit was all cold too

dont let those pics he post in that cooking thread fool yall

this is what a regular week night meal in the Screw household is like

i wasnt gone say anything till he kept throwing dirt on me wit that cookie pic but now its time for everybody to know

taco shell was stale and the shit was all cold too

dont let those pics he post in that cooking thread fool yall

this is what a regular week night meal in the Screw household is like

i wasnt gone say anything till he kept throwing dirt on me wit that cookie pic but now its time for everybody to know
Aye post another pic of it

Nothin' like pullin up to the crib and seeing your grass nice and neat and the edges lined up and shit.

Neighbor across the street shit yard is on fuck tho. Got dandelions and shit sprouting all over, but not nearly as bad as the skinny older nigga with his fat white hoe and all them fat ass brown kids at the other end of my block. They shit is damned near more dandelions than grass.

Cause you trying to soil my good name

Spider-Man-Gif.gif

hey you started the shit

telling niggas that my redemption batch of cookies was really keebler soft batch cookies just cus u couldnt give me my props

and now here we are

dont tell no lies about me and i wont tell no truths about you bro

Spider-Man-Gif.gif

hey you started the shit

telling niggas that my redemption batch of cookies was really keebler soft batch cookies just cus u couldnt give me my props

and now here we are

dont tell no lies about me and i wont tell no truths about you bro
I knew I should've saved that pic and you know damn well you didn't do those cookies.

Back