Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Lol, Akon City, Tulsa Real Estate Fund, Bitconnect..

The mid-2010s was a damn bank run on niggas accounts by scammers.

It's about to be another into the 2020s, step your fraud game up lol.

We got Discord and Telegram to fully monetixe a sucker without even having to show your face now 😂.
Once I saw niggas was charging mfs for betting advice and how many niggas was locked in to that type of shit paying a monthly I knew it was over.

Lol, Akon City, Tulsa Real Estate Fund, Bitconnect..

The mid-2010s was a damn bank run on niggas accounts by scammers.

It's about to be another into the 2020s, step your fraud game up lol.

We got Discord and Telegram to fully monetixe a sucker without even having to show your face now 😂.
Don’t forget BLM…. Talk that white supremacy shit get some bread and move in neighborhoods which 90% white

Once I saw niggas was charging mfs for betting advice and how many niggas was locked in to that type of shit paying a monthly I knew it was over.

That's pretty standard practice in the gambling industry.

Sharp bettors start selling picks to generate cash and it typically comes with a written detailed analysis. Or the person is a reputable bookie or gambler.

But what these new motherfuckers do, they rent out some jewelry and a car and post their wins on Instagram and then sell picks to stupid motherfuckers through a shitty ass website.

That's why I said these sports gambling is terrible for us because all it is going to do is create gambling influencers.

Sports gambling is the new Bitcoin. Motherfuckers throwing good money after bad.
😂

Back