Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

you can tell a lot about a society the way it treats its elderly and babies

Heard this a few years ago and 100% believe it.

Selfish ass folks coming up falling for this shit that’s spreading

It's facts.

The expectation that grown kids take care of their parents is a biological ponzi scheme.

Kids don't choose to be born and therefore have no obligation to parents.

Too many Black kids talking about I'ma take care of momma and shit at 8 years old. It's tragic.

There's a proper order to love and families that lack it is why entire races of people are dysfunctional as fuck.

Got children grinding to take care of folks that had their time in the sun and didn't amount to nothing.

I know we got a bowling thread but I had to post this. Seeing a brother getting to the finals of a major tournament and along the way beating two of the best players in the world is something to be proud about. I hope he wins it all on Sunday!!!

It's facts.

The expectation that grown kids take care of their parents is a biological ponzi scheme.

Kids don't choose to be born and therefore have no obligation to parents.

Too many Black kids talking about I'ma take care of momma and shit at 8 years old. It's tragic.

There's a proper order to love and families that lack it is why entire races of people are dysfunctional as fuck.

Got children grinding to take care of folks that had their time in the sun and didn't amount to nothing.
I don’t necessarily agree with your take because I believe you take care of those you love, but it is wise to try to break this cycle of kids having to take care of their parents.

I think in the black community it’s more so people have been taken advantage of or been refused the opportunity to advance. So as the children get those opportunities they are relied upon to help those that didn’t.

I don’t necessarily agree with your take because I believe you take care of those you love, but it is wise to try to break this cycle of kids having to take care of their parents.

I think in the black community it’s more so people have been taken advantage of or been refused the opportunity to advance. So as the children get those opportunities they are relied upon to help those that didn’t.

No, if you love someone, you let them suffer the consequences of their fate in order to take care of those that haven't had a chance.

If momma and daddy fucked around at 18, and struggled all their life then that's on them.

Kids get traumatized by poverty and then believe it's on them to uplift their whole entire bloodline. Then we wonder why we got teenage drug dealers in the 80s after the Civil Rights Generation squandered the sacrifices of their forefathers and foremothers.

There's folks taking care of parents and trying to put their own kids through college.

How you gonna raise a nation of a functional group of people if they are constantly reaching back to take care of motherfuckers that ain't worth it?

Caring for someone is something you do out of your own personal power, generosity and mercy. You do it to temper your own aggression in materialistic pursuits. You do it so you won't become a black hole that only takes.

You don't do it because you love them and you feel obligated.

I say fuck 'em.

Obligation only leads to regret, spitefulness and disappointment.

I swear some of y'all are really fucked up people

Do cubs take care of the pride?

Or the adult lions take care of the cubs?

If your momma and daddy can't put a down payment on your house, put you through college, ain't got a life insurance policy, ain't got no inheritance for your kids...

And all they did is see to through 0 to 18 like they fucking supposed to do...

They don't deserve shit because what they did they do?

We in America, seeing a motherfucker 0 to 18 is bare minimum.

Fucking monkeys and wild dogs have raised human children.

No, if you love someone, you let them suffer the consequences of their fate in order to take care of those that haven't had a chance.

If momma and daddy fucked around at 18, and struggled all their life then that's on them.

Kids get traumatized by poverty and then believe it's on them to uplift their whole entire bloodline. Then we wonder why we got teenage drug dealers in the 80s after the Civil Rights Generation squandered the sacrifices of their forefathers and foremothers.

There's folks taking care of parents and trying to put their own kids through college.

How you gonna raise a nation of a functional group of people if they are constantly reaching back to take care of motherfuckers that ain't worth it?

Caring for someone is something you do out of your own personal power, generosity and mercy. You do it to temper your own aggression in materialistic pursuits. You do it so you won't become a black hole that only takes.

You don't do it because you love them and you feel obligated.

I say fuck 'em.

Obligation only leads to regret, spitefulness and disappointment.

Man stfu. Asians take care of old folks all the time. Like what are you talking about

Back