Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I know niggas was getting paid … hell I know niggaa who had condos and beemers when they were seniors in HS

But nothing close to 10 mil

It’s pros not seeing that
Nah I guarantee somebody got $10Ms over the course of their college career in the 2000s and 2010s

Hell Manziel wanted $3M for one year

Don’t touch that shit that gets even remotely close to the pharma corporations or they partners…they have a vested interest in legal THC/CBD not going well

Is there any truth to some strains being only a body high? Or is that just talk?
Yes

Sativas are more likely uppers, indicas are more likely downers. Edibles will more likely give you a body high regardless of the strain

Man last time I got high it was a cbd edible, I ended up crying under my blanket because I was convinced I was my father.

You prolly doin too much. Start small and if you feel like its too much have chew a couple peppercorns to mellow you out.

Or just leave the weed alone lol

Everyone is only as loyal as the greatest possible tangible return on their emotional investment.

Unfortunately market dynamics have intercepted the transcendental nature of getting to know someone.

And also unfortunately, human beings are terrible judges of value, seeing that even the greatest hedge funds in the world rarely beat the market.

So you have people applying market dynamics to human connection...yet pair bonding and families have existed before markets...

Lol, yeah nah man, you just gotta lay that dick down and don't take no for an answer and the bitches gonna comply.

Get ya some money and you'll be fine.

Back