Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

hx063drtrpmc1.jpeg

Man there’s a place down here, if any of yall ever come to SC. There’s a place in orangebrug, it’s a gas station and a restaurant. It’s called “Dodges Chicken”.

It’s absolutely filthy outside, absolutely disgusting. Inside it’s even worst and the customer service will make you want to put hands on someone. If you make it inside.

Cause someone gonna try you in the parking lot

But when I tell you that’s the best fucking chicken you ever tasted in yo life

Know how they say slap yo mama?

This that, go hug yo niggaz chicken

View attachment 1274911

Cause there’s a high probability that one day this shit gone kill someone and it might be yo, but damn this shit is good
Its probably the insect and rodent feces that gives it the kick you like so much

Man there’s a place down here, if any of yall ever come to SC. There’s a place in orangebrug, it’s a gas station and a restaurant. It’s called “Dodges Chicken”.

It’s absolutely filthy outside, absolutely disgusting. Inside it’s even worst and the customer service will make you want to put hands on someone. If you make it inside.

View attachment 1274911

Cause there’s a high probability that one day this shit gone kill someone and it might be yo, but damn this shit is good
There's dodges in others states man. People here say it's good but I ain't never had it....cause like you said I'd never step foot in that gas station lol

View attachment 1274911

Orangeburg?!?! Naaaah lol

I roll my window up and hold my breath whenever I’m goin’ thru/past tha ‘Burg headed to Chucktown lmaoooo

But on some real shit there are a few gas stations that have great chicken in SC lol

Back