Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

This is dope but I think there should be an equal push for people to love themselves first and foremost before trying to love someone else.

Loving yourself isn't a selfish act but it's merely recognizing that you are ok with doing things by and with yourself. This isn't too be confused with being InDepENdANt, but loving yourself to the point where someone else's love for you just enhances your situation instead of defining it

Or..... let the day be what the day was designed for

Inclusion for the sake of inclusion is wack

This is dope but I think there should be an equal push for people to love themselves first and foremost before trying to love someone else.

Loving yourself isn't a selfish act but it's merely recognizing that you are ok with doing things by and with yourself. This isn't too be confused with being InDepENdANt, but loving yourself to the point where someone else's love for you just enhances your situation instead of defining it
Gone love myself tonight

At McDonalds you can get 40 nuggets for 11 dollars can’t even get 8 at Wendy’s for less than 5 dollars.

McDonald’s knows their nuggets are shit

I wonder why more franchises dont sell their shit frozen like checkers does with their fries or white castle does with their lil burgers

Back