Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

Question...why do men think it's acceptable to not talk to someone for months then get an attitude when their out the blue invitation for drinks is declined?????
Maybe to catch up cause they havent spoken in a while.

Ill be the first to admit im terrible with phones. But it is not out of hate or anything. There are a few friends that a month or two will go by. But I do eventually reach out to make sure they are good.

Question...why do men think it's acceptable to not talk to someone for months then get an attitude when their out the blue invitation for drinks is declined?????
Honest answer, I apologize if it comes off as mansplain, we don’t process time like y’all do, we don’t consider how important a bond is like y’all do. We don’t appreciate people like yall do.

Like, if I think about you, you’re always there. I might yearn for you, but the thoughts of you hold me, if I can’t bring myself to be vulnerable enough to risk giving you to power of knowing I need you.

I’ll wait till I don’t feel vulnerable, to where it’s just a matter of fact, where when if you don’t miss me like I miss you, but to afraid to tell you. And you deny me, I can mask it with anger and not feel the hurt I feel from missing you now even more

😒 Type shit

Maybe to catch up cause they havent spoken in a while.

Ill be the first to admit im terrible with phones. But it is not out of hate or anything. There are a few friends that a month or two will go by. But I do eventually reach out to make sure they are good.

My friend that i have known since 1st grade, I probably havent spoken to in close to a year. Shit's terrible, lol. He only lives maybe 25 miles away. We have similar personalities though. He has a family now. When we do get up, it's good times

All up in the lounge and don't know who the owner is

View attachment 1263995

Learn these fools something please

Mike forgot it was blk hsty mth but he Danish so he gets a pass

Back