Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Urban Chicago historian Dilla always dropping knowledge

U ever in the city you should look into booking one of his bus tours I believe he does the history of Bronzeville, Englewood and Garfield Park tours

This disgusting bitch demonized black boys all through this video.

Had the nerve to talk statistics when stats also show the abusive behavior from women towards their kids at an extremely higher rate than men but we as a community dont demonized them.

The comments are disgusting for the most part but a few wasn’t falling for it and joining the beat down of black boys.

Fuck this bitch with aids dick

This is the kind of fat white woman I'm looking for...........but can't seem to find in my area:

disgusted-face.gif

She knows… that’s the point bro is making is that these bitches vote purposely vote against acts which are beneficial to their constituents to hurt the Dems but once they see the money has come in and is going to their district

They stand next to it like see what I did for y’all…

All the Reps do that. It's good they are finally being called out on it.

Lol, they give inmates tablets they can text on.. been texting my homeboy all morning. This nigga funny as shit

He was asking me did I see our one homeboys new girlfriend. He keep hearing the chick like 7ft.

Talking about she play in the men's semi pro league.... I'm sitting here dying.. nigga bout to have me go outside just for roast material on these niggaz

Back