Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

You printing mostly things that are decorative or things that have some kind of practical use?
Both

Right now, just trying to see how to get consistency with every print

Just bought some upgrades. Feels like the shit should've been part of the original package but it doesn't feel like I'm being jerked. Apparently, the issues I'm having are super common for beginners.

@SeaSnake idk the severity of your situation and I know your daughter is a few years older than mine but if you haven't already, you may need to think about some getting the courts involved if you think it's code red.

@SeaSnake idk the severity of your situation and I know your daughter is a few years older than mine but if you haven't already, you may need to think about some getting the courts involved if you think it's code red.

Nah not code red just petty stuff. Sending calls to voicemail when shit is going on, funny acting. Our communication ain’t all that great

Nah not code red just petty stuff. Sending calls to voicemail when shit is going on, funny acting. Our communication ain’t all that great
I feel you

I had to come to the conclusion and accept it may never get better. The only thing you can do for your daughter is try to be and example in how to deal with people even in the midst of them being difficult

Best of luck to you b

"I come with notions
Deeper than the oceans
Check out my potion
Mad rhythm in motions
The IZM
Brings the wisdom
When I kick it in the rhythm
Check it how I rock this Cypher
The Sire
Takes ya higher
Lyrical Messiah"