Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

@AP2.5

This is what I consider to be too big:

Probably one of the fattest I've ever seen, but she doesn't look healthy at all.

Having said all that, I'd probably still smash............but wouldn't be proud of myself for doing so.

Seems like a nice young lady though.

3d printing is getting better

I've wasted practically an entire spool of filament trying to figure this shit out lol

Watched way more YouTube videos than I care to mention finally the shit looks like it's coming together. Gonna print out a couple more test pieces before I start the more complex and cool shit

The most frustrating thing is leveling the bed if you don't have one of those sensors which I just found out exists. I wasted so many prints cause the leveling was off and it's so delicate. One imbalance will throw your shit clean issue. So about to order that now

3d printing is getting better

I've wasted practically an entire spool of filament trying to figure this shit out lol

Watched way more YouTube videos than I care to mention finally the shit looks like it's coming together. Gonna print out a couple more test pieces before I start the more complex and cool shit

The most frustrating thing is leveling the bed if you don't have one of those sensors which I just found out exists. I wasted so many prints cause the leveling was off and it's so delicate. One imbalance will throw your shit clean issue. So about to order that now
Post up what you made so far

Back