Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video The Diplomats Shows Off Jewelry For GQ

"This a little plan jane....it's a more sophisticated look for a gentleman"

AKA being a weed carrier ain't pay that well so this was all I could afford.

This shit was dumb as fuck.

Freaky Zeeky shit looked weak as fuck compared to Jim and Juelz. He reminded me of this
AppropriateMinorArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

Even worse you got a nigga with no teeth talking about how expensive the jewelry he has is. Nigga go fix your fucking teeth first!!!

"This a little plan jane....it's a more sophisticated look for a gentleman"

AKA being a weed carrier ain't pay that well so this was all I could afford.

Ain't pay that well? The rolex sky dweller is like 40k. For someone that don't really even rap, i think he doing quite well.

I'm not caping, I'm just saying. That watch ain't no bullshit. It's legit.

Ain't pay that well? The rolex sky dweller is like 40k. For someone that don't really even rap, i think he doing quite well.

I'm not caping, I'm just saying. That watch ain't no bullshit. It's legit.

Juelz and Jim got 100's of thousands in jewelry and FZ got 40.

So yes, being a weed carrier doesn't pay that well. Didn't say at all, i said THAT WELL

If you are working and can afford a 40k watch, I'm not sure i understand how that is not a job that "pays well."

But i guess that's simply "pay" to you, pay well must mean you make millions of dollars.

did that nigga get his teeth fixed?
Lol dude clearly got some fake teeth.

He didnt reveal them until 50 made fun of him though.

I need to know the story of wtf happened to him. His face still looks swollen and he still seems a bit off.

Lol dude clearly got some fake teeth.

He didnt reveal them until 50 made fun of him though.

I need to know the story of wtf happened to him. His face still looks swollen and he still seems a bit off.
If u watch love and hip hop he states that he got some teeth work done a while back was prescribed painkillers became an addict shit fucked up his teeth even more

I like how everybody blames a car accident or dental issue or some medical reason they needed the meds first

like niggas dont just eat them hoes for fun lol

you had a lil too much time and money and your hands and it got away from you a lil bit....happens to the best of us

the dentist lol.....they prescribing 5 mg at best unless you got your shit wired shut or something.....30 of those aint gone hook you buddy

If u watch love and hip hop he states that he got some teeth work done a while back was prescribed painkillers became an addict shit fucked up his teeth even more

Plus he was on lean heavy (as he admitted).

I don't think most of those pills he popped were "prescribed" either. I also think he was on more than just those two things. What that is, I'm not sure (prolly some "smoke"), but I know whatever it was it made him forget to brush & floss his teeth on the reg.

I remember Zekey got knocked for the Ecstasy ring in New York damn near @ the height of the Dips reign.

It led me to believe (yeah I'm speculating) that he was tryna butter BOTH sides of his bread. With a crew like that, all them nikkas was gettin' $ back then in that industry/rap climate. I just think that he wanted MORE like his friends had (Jim, Cam, Juelz), but he simply wasn't as viable as them.

He a Harlem nikka that wanted to keep up by any means. That greed a muhphucka!

Back